Arena/Guild War's/Normal play versus load out's

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by JADES, Jan 28, 2016.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

OK...
    • 1st thought is with the new Arena, we need to be in attack loadout (my perception)
    • 2nd is defense loadout for Guild Wars (for the healers)
    • 3rd thought why can't we lock in loadouts?
    So many different times I'll go to bed not thinking of next event and get totally screwed having (no loadout, or the wrong loadout)

I don't know beat up this subject, I'm sure it's happened to you as well.........

2. I agree with you , Jades. Although I suffer less consequences in Arena when I forget my loadout choice than I do for Guild Wars. It would be nice to have the capability to "lock" those choices in and forget about them. Today was a good case in point. Even the admins at Kano had trouble deciding which event was happening today! It caught everyone off guard, I am almost positive. I was at work thinking, oh well- too late to make choices and I thought it was a BA day! :confused::eek::p It's like wearing the wrong pair of shoes for a 12 hour shift of standing!! :oops:

3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

This is all too confusing for me. For a while, I just armed by overall best loadout and didn't worry about it. Lately, I've been experimenting with attack and defense loadouts to see which is best. My initial impression is that the attack or overall loadout is best. I don't believe the defense loadout gives you much in arenas except for increasing defensive stance time (which is now useless), and the defense loadout doesn't get you much for the wars unless you heal a LOT (which I don't, I'm primarily an attacker).

4. Orez

Orez Active Member

I usually just have strongest overall loadout on while playing. I'll switch to strongest attack if I can too fight and the only time I use defense loadout is when I have a leveling partner.

5. luke

luke Member

i personaly stay attack for everything...not a bad ideal i know peps that would use it

6. Cisco

Cisco Member

Jades is right on this one, different loadouts work best for different things.

JADES likes this.
  7. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

i always go attack in arena def loadout is worthless in the new points based arena as for guild wars I always go def it gives me an awesome heal and the attack is not bad i score well in each event in def loadout so no locking into one single one

8. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

what about people who use evened loadouts?

9. Cisco

Cisco Member

I use overall loadout in GW, it give a good heal and a bolstered attack (over using def).