[VC] I have a problem...and I am not too sure what to do.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Micaylah, Dec 10, 2015.

1. YodaYoda

YodaYoda Member

Also, there have been times where I can easily beat a player both ways (attack & defense), and that player gets upset and starts crying on world chat. He or she would post my game link and would call me an ass, and would attempt to get a group of players to slap kill me when I am offline. Yes, some players do use these dirty tactics and create drama. But, the best way to deal with them is to ignore them, and continue playing the game. If you don't respond to their drama, it will be no fun for them.

Brosnik and Kirsten like this.
  2. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

in the words of Terry Benedict: "run... and hide. run... and hide."

3. Micaylah

Micaylah Active Member

My Guild has been together for years. We aren't overly serious players and I love these guys a lot. Not all of us can play everyday, indeed some of us are very very ill. But we still carry them. I had my own Guild for a long time, but merged a few months ago with some other friends. We're still not at capacity, so I doubt we could do much if we played in War Mode. :eek:

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Actually, this isn't true. I've had the same group of players after me daily for about 3 years now. Sometimes I retaliate, sometimes I don't. But they will not leave me alone. It doesn't keep me from enjoying the game, though (level 4300 even with all of the chaining I've experienced).

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Alice Prospero

Alice Prospero Active Member

Wait until you get a stalker that is also cross gaming and go after you in all games. They're always fun, right Linda? :)

6. YodaYoda

YodaYoda Member

I only play Viking Clan so I am glad that I don't have to worry about cross gaming.

Micaylah likes this.
  7. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

What can be annoying is when you get one of these single minded out to get you nerds in your face - and then another one does it at the same time. They do not appear to be doing related attacks and cannot see what each other is doing, but in the morning you wake up dead and think "it those two b*stards again." You just have to ride it out until they get bored. One tactic I have used is to focus on building health so that in the morning you are still alive. I have got rid on one enemy like that who plagued me for a couple of years in her nerdyness (real word?).

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Never build your character for this reason, build to your play only.

YodaYoda likes this.
  9. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Works for me as it was annoying me. I don't get annoyed now as I am off her map.

Kirsten likes this.
  10. YodaYoda

YodaYoda Member

A better idea to be to log off dead by eating someone else's bounty trap. That way you don't have to worry about being slap killed when you are offline.

Micaylah likes this.
  11. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Still, even if you are dead/killed by somebody, life is only one click away so not a problem really. I must say though, I do enjoy bounty trapping peeps who like to bounty me - especially much higher levels who mysteriously get me for some unknown reason. They raid their piggy bank to Bounty me and I use my small change to Bounty Trap them - LOOOOOL Sounds like a fair swap to me :p

Kirsten likes this.
  12. Mad Moses

Mad Moses Active Member

At least you have a clan! I been playing for 2 months and I can't get 200 Chieftains to join, I don't think 200 people even play this game. Viking Clan is a dud! :(

13. Micaylah

Micaylah Active Member

Try putting your link in the Jobs section of Chat. If you are playing on FB, I would suggest that link. If you play here at Kano use that one. You should get more players.

14. bobbyc

bobbyc Member

Talk about an annoying pest, all these axe slaps and he still hasn't killed me one time, hahaha,
    [FND] xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Level 11548
    22 attacks,416 axe slaps,3 bounty traps in 65 days

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
  15. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Recruiting within VC is really easy and you should get 1000 in no time.

Micaylah and Kirsten like this.