[All] stat achievements

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by neill1990, Jan 10, 2016.

1. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

yup you got it right on yoda lol its the ease of being able to hit the raids even though getting way less xp you can hit 20 stam hits and not wait for opponent to heal or any of that. 5k attacks would take a few hours to do because equal and equivalent exchange you attack him that much they will definitely want the same in return. but raids youll able to attack so much easier and the same amount of time you are already hitting 20 stam per attack, cant do that with battles most you can do is every 5 attacks 5 stam.

raids you lvl quicker with but gain way less xp arent limited as to how many attacks you can do on them or anything. battles you can only do 5k with a single person and that takes major amounts of time let alone doing another 5k or more with multiple people youd sit at your comp all day to do that. but just as yoda said it is the ease that makes raids so appealing to everybody even if the xp is just good and not outstanding per 1 stam.

The Morrighan and YodaYoda like this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I get over 5K XP for 20 stam attack, on a raid.

+4,036,621 coins | +5,340 XP

can you get that leveling with someone???

3. neill1990

yes even at lvl 5.5k(FB) im getting an average 350 xp per stam and if i attack 20 times ill average out 7000 xp and the amount of xp ill get at higher lvls for battles will only increase more and more just like raids. but raids will stay about 50% lower payouts for 20 stam equivilat.

your a way higher lvl then me so youll probobly get 750 or something per 1 stam not sure though just through out a random number lol

4. YodaYoda

YodaYoda Member

Kano prefers players to level more with raids so that they can make more money as player whip out their credit cards, hence there is no restriction in how many raids you can do. On the other hand, Kano doesn't want you to use a level partner since they don't make as much money from it.

I once did a 5000 attack session with a level partner, and we gained 11 levels each from it. So if my max stamina is 5000, then I can gain 11 FPs per refill, at a cost of 10 FPs, which means a net gain of 1 FP.

From my personal experience from raids, I gain one level per 1000 stamina. So if I refilled and I had a max stamina of 5000, then I would gain 5 levels per refill. This means a gain of 5 FPs per refill, at a cost of 10 FPs, which means a net loss of 5 FPs.

neill1990 likes this.
  5. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

I totally agree with that thought Kirsten. I use to take snapshots of my achievements when I would reach a new world. Now since raids have been around, I have reached many new milestones rather quickly, but it hardly seems like much of an achievement and so I do not even bother.

Kirsten likes this.
  6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

@YodaYoda We have never actually taken a stance on level partners to my knowledge. While some in the community don't appreciate it, we generally have no preference as to whether you participate in the Raids or use a level partner.

7. Snowtiger

If there is no preference on how people level, than why is there a 5K limit on how many times you can attack a person, and yet there is no limit on raids?

Demonik1 likes this.
  8. Kirsten

Kano made that restriction years ago, since ,( I have the feeling they were not thrilled with it) and had to curb it to a certain extent.

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The 5k restriction is a legacy thing, put in place way before the Raids. It's also extremely rare that someone actually gets in 5,000 hits on an individual player in 24 hours according to what I've been told.

10. Snowtiger

I agree the restriction has been in place for years, and I also agree that more than likely they were not thrilled with it and wanted to curb it. So it makes me wonder if Yoda is on to something and the raids are now Kano's preferred way for us to level super fast as long as it keeps plenty of cash flowing in for them.

11. Kirsten

Well I can tell you they come damn close, just not much anymore, they use the raids, better return.,and of course it is very easy to see who uses or used partners, by their fight stats, they are gonna be very even and very high.

12. neill1990

doing 5k battles with another person(10k in total because they will want to do the same back) takes a couple hours of constantly sitting at your comp doing nothing else. even if the cap was removed i cant see anybody else sitting there for even more extended periods of time battling an individual. kano introduced raids a while back and yeah they probobly do make them a good amount of money but why does that matter. not many people take or have the time to ramp out that many battles even though the xp is the best, there is always a downfall to the pros.

raids is quick xp that doesnt take hours to get but is just good xp.

battles have amazing xp but take hours to get, the xp per stam just cant be beat but needs a downfall which is time it takes to get it.

adventures... well to be honest they should be changed, havnt thought of a way to revamp them(like how raids are secdonary version of bosses) would be cool to have an alternative thing but i cant think of one. adventures have terrible xp per energy at only about 6-10 depending on location. but the pro to adventures is that its the fastest to use and then get back to what your doing.

everything has a trade off though. battles with or without the cap wont encourage or discourage anymore battles for barly anybody reach that limit

13. neill1990

battles youll level alot faster then raids but at a cost of your time(xp to stam wise), the same amount of time fighting raids that you would be battling youll gain way more lvls but at the cost of more FP because youll be getting about 50% less xp per stam.

14. Kirsten

I disagree, I can level fast with raid, very fast, not as fast as others cause they gotta be spending a bundle, when some can go up a thousand levels in a few days,that is alot. You are wrong. If you have high stamina ya don't have to spend,only if ya want to do thousands of levels like some.We have all seen the levels some players have done in VC and PC, and new players can do around 2400 levels in a few days.and they don't have to spend a dime, and collect FP's quickly. They level so fast they cannot even use their energy quick enough.

15. neill1990

but look at it this way you can only hit a guy 5k times and thats it. for raids do the equivalent of only 5k attacks then move onto next raid(standing for next person this would be the best way to represent what i am trying to say.

if a person has 20k attacks on a raid think that as being 4 different players hitting cap of 5k each. i think what you are thinking is time equivalent. i have a high stam build on kong but up until lvl 6666 you can only refill 5k stam then from lvl 6667 you can slowly start getting more per refill until the hard cap of 7500 per refill. the people that are gaining thousands of lvls have hundreds of thousands of attacks on raids, if you devide however many total attacks they have dealt out by 5k you are left with the amount of people it would have taken in a single day they would have to hit cap limit on. they would be around 50% more xp for all those attacks being from battles rather then raids. one has a cap limit and the other doesnt(but battles take alot longer to toss 5k stam into because you can only do 1 stam hits(5 stam every 5 hits)

16. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

She understands Neil, you just keep saying this "battles youll level alot faster then raids" It's the way you word it.
    Yes Exp is ~1/2 off raids compared to a leveling partner or in range target that gives good exp.

17. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

No pirate chick, you're wrong for once... I can get the same or better exp from 10 stams against a person than a 20 stam attack on a raid boss

neill1990 likes this.
  18. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Idk what any of thus has to do with the op but i think more achievements in any capacity is always a good thing and despite what pirate chick believes, if people spend hours clicking nonstop they deserve an achievement or 6...that shit is like work lol

neill1990 likes this.
  19. neill1990

lol ya i guess we got a bit off topic but it is all constructive getting everybody to understand what we are trying to convey. you are completely right though no front page person lvl wise on the leaderboards could have gotten there without spending a minimum of a hundred hours in game... i cant imagine my total time that is for sure and probably dont want to know lol

Demonik1 likes this.
  20. Cisco

Cisco Member

People who level too fast in raids are hollow and easy to hit in battle, so there's that.