Full Job and Bosses screen won't load, almost unplayable.

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by PimpDaddyDuke, Oct 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PimpDaddyDuke

PimpDaddyDuke Member

This issue is back again for me... The full job and bosses screen won't load where I can scroll down and see all jobs, only the top portion of the screen loads. I give it plenty of time to load, when it is done, nothing. Full screen is not there and I can not scroll down the the jobs I need.

This used to occur on IE all the time, so I tried Firefox... Better results. Then I went to Google Chrome, even better results with no issues most of the time. The past couple days, doesn't matter what browser I use, I only get a partial page.

Makes parts of the game nearly unplayable.

Anyone else having (or have had) this same issue?

2. Fluffy

Fluffy New Member

I'm having the same problem! Can't scroll down to my news feed or outbreaks. Please fix...it's not fun if I can't participate!

3. kai93

kai93 New Member

Me TOO!!! wat happned? :(

4. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

This currently looks to be a Facebook issue for all Iframe apps, there is a Javascript error that is preventing the resize of the canvas.

Hopefully they will notice it and get it fixed.

5. baha

baha Member

Mafia has no problems (other than the usual) with the box post so perhaps it needs further investigation~!

6. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Other FB apps are also having major issues & a few are not.
    This is a FB issue & we will have to wait for them to sort it out.

7. Tizme

Tizme Member

Our bosses are going to time out before we get chance to enter back into the boss fight..
    This is a little frustrating, to say the least.

8. Griffin

Griffin New Member

I hope this helps determine the cause of the half screen problem. This works in IE. I can't recreate it using Firefox.

This doesn't fix it but it will let you scroll up and down but it is a bit frustating. Better than nothing though.

If you need to scroll the game screen down then first scroll your browser all the way down then click on an empty space on the game screen and hold the click in, while holding in the click move your mouse cursor down and it will force the game page down. It will now be the lower half. If you need to scroll it back up then scroll your browser all the way up and click an empty space and hold in the click while moving the mouse cursor up.

I don't know why this works but this may help the devs understand what the problem is.

Oh , while I am here I had to make a new account for this forum to be able to get in and was wondering if it's just acting up or was I locked out? Griff

9. Griff

Griff Member

OK I can log in now.

10. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

From FB:

"Current Status: Platform Javascript Errors

We've been working to resolve javascript loader issues that have been affecting canvas apps since roughly 5PM PST. We should have the matter resolved soon, and will update here. We apologize for the inconvenience."

11. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

From Facebook:

"Current Status: Javascript Issues Resolved

We've pushed a fix and will continue to monitor Platform. Affected apps should now notice a general recovery. Thank you for your patience."

12. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Closing thread as this issue has been resolved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.