A "send all" option for gift giving

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by Old Salt, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

I hope this will be implemented , it takes to much time to send 100 gifts , anyway gifts are not verry usefull anymore but still....

hendri likes this.
  2. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i agree. this is my lowest priority. i try to send gifts because i know they are important to others. if i don't have the time, i don't worry about it. by far the least enjoyable part of the game for me.

Micaylah likes this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I need them to craft in VC and PC,so yes they are important to me and if I could do it alittle faster that would be great :)

Micaylah likes this.
  4. Guardian Angel

yes is important to be able to do faster the boring aspects of the game that needs alot of time at moment and sending gifts is real boring and needs alot of clicks and time

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

since they got accept all gifts why not add the send all gifts would make it alot more easier then going down the list an sending back i personally prefer just click an send to all instead of doing 1 by 1...hope this does work out :)

6. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

I like the idea of a "send all" when it comes to gifts as it can be a bothersome time consuming thing to accept and send gifts, but occasionally, it is interesting to take my time accepting gifts (and returning the favor) just to see who bothered to do it. Plus every once in awhile, I may get a gift from someone that I never expected to get one from. It makes me go, hum, wonder why they did that. lol If we did a send all, most of us would not have a clue who bothered to even send the gifts. We would just automatically accept and send.

7. Justin the killer

if they can do this you can still do that if u want which it should be optional an the send all gift as well :)

Snowtiger likes this.
  8. Snowtiger

Well if they can put in a "send all" for those days I am in a hurry, and still give us an option to go through each one, I say by all means, lets do this!

Justin the killer likes this.
  9. Justin the killer

well let just hope they will add this feature soon so we all can have fun :)

Kirsten likes this.
  10. Kirsten

I could care less who sends me a gift,I just return to whomever does, to be able to do this feature faster and cleaner would make me happy.

Justin the killer likes this.
  11. Snowtiger

Well I am going to play the "Devil's Advocate" here. Considering you can only send 100 gifts a day, does this mean you would be willing to automatically return gifts to only the first 100 you automatically accept from and thus potentially miss sending gifts to a few new friends who could really use a particular item?

Orez likes this.
  12. otty22

otty22 Active Member

Aren't useful for workshop?

13. Harrys Mum

Harrys Mum Member

i would be really happy to see a send all gifts option, i am not into crafting, but after working 18 hour days i am often tired and would appreciate this option.

Kirsten likes this.
  14. Kirsten

If someone writes me and asks me I will send as I have thousands of clan and can only send, 100 just like everyone else I send 100 almost everyday, so being able to click send all would be great as long as it sends what people have in there list

15. Kirsten

Some feel in the games crafting is not useful , I hear zs players say it a lot but for VC and PC it is useful to craft yet many don't as you can see when their wish list is full of memorial gifts

16. Guardian Angel

for some players are not, especially for high levels but not only :D

17. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

i'm sure this wouldn't be a guarantee, but players should be able to get what they have in their wishlists most of the time, i would think

Kirsten likes this.
  18. Harrys Mum

Harrys Mum Member

some days i have worked for 15 hours and a send all would be fantastic, most days i select and send individually, but the option would be great

Kirsten likes this.
  19. Cisco

Cisco Member

The send all option would be nice, but would we still be limited to 100 gifts a day?

Chasity likes this.
  20. Kirsten

100 for me is fine I have thousands of ""clan"" in three games, and there is no way I would want to send them all each day to each one lol

Micaylah likes this.