[LCN] TGIF! Mob Wars - LCN Development News Dec 14 - 18

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Dec 19, 2015.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

TGIF! Here’s your development news round-up for the past week!

Player Bans December 7 - December 13

As a reminder, the following numbers are permanently frozen accounts, and don't count temporary freezes.

FB: 0
    KP2: 0
    Kong/Amor: 0

The majority of permanently frozen accounts are frozen for being a shared or alternate account. This is something we actively investigate, and we appreciate players reporting suspicious accounts to us.

If you have any questions or comments about a frozen account, please direct them through Support as the Forums are not the place to discuss account freezes, because of the sensitive account information involved.

New Limited Items!

A new week means new Limited Items! Here’s what’s up for grabs:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Happy Holidays Weekday Calendar!

Next Monday, December 21, will see the start of a new Weekday Calendar. You don’t have to wait until the 25 to see what’s under the tree, however!

[​IMG]

Raid Event Next Week!

On Thursday, December 24, something is on the prowl…

[​IMG]

Knowledgebase Update!

Our Support team would like me to tell you that have they have been working recently to update the Knowledgebase available on support.kanoapps.com. It is now much more comprehensive and has some of the information previously missing from the old Knowledgebase and the in-game help. Go check it out here if you’re curious about something!

Happy Holidays from Kano/Apps!

While the Support Report covers some of this, it’s worth noting that the Holiday season is in full swing and some members of the Kano staff are spending this time with their loved ones.

Not to worry as we are all still on call and some of us will be working right up until Christmas is upon us. Just please be aware that Support will have some delays in responding to tickets.

Kano/Apps is closed December 24 and 25, but we will be open for business as usual on Monday December 28. Seasonally appropriate well-wishes to you and yours! :)

Flash Event Survey

Now that every game has had a chance to try them, help us adjust future "Flash" Events with this quick survey!

Support Report with your favorite burrowing nocturnal mammal and Answerpreneur, Aardvark!

Happy weekend!

2015 is drawing to a close, and the team is starting to thin out a little as various people take days off to spend with their families. Fear not, however! There will still be enough of us around in the coming weeks to handle any emergencies that might pop up. :)

The Kano office will be officially closed Dec 24th, 25th, and Jan 1st, so if you send in a ticket on those days it might take a little longer than usual to receive a reply.

Cheers,

Aardvark
    who suddenly realized she has to do a lot of baking this weekend

Terrible Joke of the Week

Here's your lame joke of the week!

What does Santa suffer from if he gets stuck in a chimney?
    Claustrophobia!

That's it for TGIF this week, everybody! Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

Play Now!

Facebook Canvas:https://apps.facebook.com/la_cosa_nostra/?fb_source=appcenter&fb_appcenter=1
    Facebook Connect: http://www.kanoplay.com/la_cosa_nostra?game_server=server_1
    Kano Play Server 2: http://www.kanoplay.com/la_cosa_nostra?game_server=server_2
    Kongregate: http://www.kongregate.com/games/kanoapps/mob-wars-la-cosa-nostra
    Armor Games: http://armorgames.com/play/14870/mob-wars-la-cosa-nostra
    iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/US/app/id789910921?mt=8&pt=Forum&ct=tgif

2. Jess

Jess Active Member

Hey, so I've sent in a support ticket already, but...

Why is there a spelling mistake and why does it appear anyway? My e-mail worked just fine before... o_O

3. Mike Lyons

Mike Lyons Member

I'm having issues on kano1 posting anything....I have to use the fb app to post anything..jobs, challenges, boss etc...anyone else?

4. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

@mi7ch & Kano are on a roll - many new beneficial , recent, and positive game add-ons/features lately, and now ANOTHER great one with this new Raid Boss! I am VERY impressed, and the new Raid Boss (artwork especially) looks VERY good BTW - can't wait to see what Rewards it will bring! Thanks for the updates and hard work Kano - they are very much appreciated! Keep it up - you are ON FIRE!!! :D

Harrytard likes this.
  5. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

Also, I don't think I have ever seen ZERO "Player Bans" on every platform like that. Are those zeroes an error, or were there just no incidents? :confused:

6. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

on 24th?? really?

Harrytard and Sir Opinion Alot like this.
  7. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

There are no alts anymore. /s

8. the Doomlord

the Doomlord New Member

Yeah on the 24th, like you won't have anything better to do for the next few days

9. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

24th of december for raids, really!!!

Harrytard likes this.
  10. otty22

otty22 Active Member

Hate the days for this RAID!!!! Damn!!!

Harrytard and Sir Opinion Alot like this.
  11. xxxx

xxxx New Member

Having the same issue. Can't post jobs, challenges . Was able to do yesterday.

12. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

i think the raids should have waited or started on a different date the next 2 weeks are very jammed packed for alot of people due to holidays, esp. next week with all the happy drinking bahaha HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL AND HAVE A GREAT NEW YEARS

Harrytard and Dodge like this.
  13. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

A raid during Chistmas is a poor choice of time. People want to be with their families, not on the game'

Harrytard likes this.
  14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Regarding the timing of the next Raid, we were aware of a potential issue for some players which is why we sent out a survey about it over a month ago to find out if we should move it. Most people answered no.

It was posted in the in game news and here in the forums.

GOING TO CATCH DAVID likes this.
  15. Reesy901

Reesy901 Member

Well if it's any consolation, I don't mind raids being when they are. I'll actually be free from work commitments and it'll be nice to put this in with my free time!
    Quick question though, I heard there is a newsletter out but I haven't received it. Is it across all platforms or has there been a change to your mailing list?
    Either way Happy Holidays, you guys do a great job and a Christmas break will be well earned :D

16. Dodge

Dodge Member

Having the same problem too,worked after a while... but doing the same again today.

17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Also we're aware of the issue with asking for Jobs or Challenge help on KP1. It looks like it is hanging on the Facebook request when that button is clicked. We'll be trying to get that fixed asap along with the email subscribe issue.

18. Harrytard

Harrytard New Member

The inner struggle between getting presents or achieving temporary fulfillment by leveling up....
    Damn you, Christmas raid boss!!!!
    But I do love the festivus pole! A festivus for the rest of us. Ah, Seinfeld.

19. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

I haven't gotten the newsletter so far either.

20. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

I am pretty sure if you had asked, would you be okay with raids starting on Christmas Eve, you would have gotten another answer from most players ;)

Also it talked about national holidays, which for many players implied something different. Add to that: "Qoute: The Kano office will be officially closed Dec 24th, 25th, and Jan 1st,", so if raids are screwed nothing will be done about it. Not good news.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
    Jess likes this.