[VC] Bounty Blitz

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by koo22, Dec 14, 2015.

1. koo22

koo22 Member

How about showing us what our own stats were after a bounty blitz? It moves so fast, you can easily lose track of how many kills or how many you've listed. It would be good to refer to that after it was over.

2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Interesting idea but I am not sure how feasible this will be. We are already recording to your own personal stats but we don't have the ability to block off event duration exclusively.

Are there any other global stats for the event you are interested in?

3. Eric Thunderbone

Eric Thunderbone Active Member

Is there any way you can send e-mail announcements about when they are coming (like you do with the raids)?

GOING TO CATCH DAVID likes this.
  4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

They are supposed to be a surprise and random,sending an email would negate that.

5. YodaYoda

YodaYoda Member

There are random, and I have missed all the bounty blitz events so far. I hope that I am lucky enough to participate in the next one.

6. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

The last one was so long ago I have forgotten how they go :(

7. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

I think the blitz is over. I think I will try and play in the next one at midnight.

But it would allow more people to participate and kill more clans. And it would mean more money spent and more hunters to be here. Wouldn't it be a good thing for more players to be able to participate? Why do you not want everyone to have a chance to play?

I check my email all the time

Orez likes this.
  8. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Then it wouldn't be a surprise party anymore.

9. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

I just caught the last one minute eleven seconds of the last Bounty Blitz. Nobody posted and I dint not got nuffink. By the time I realised it was on it wasn't - if you know what I mean o_O

10. Alice Prospero

Alice Prospero Active Member

If it was announced and more people joined it would not be playable. The strain on the game and servers is making it less fun already. imo.

11. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

True, so it is not a problem really. Just means you have to dip in more often for a look - the rest of your REAL life permitting of course - if you actually have a REAL life that is. Not sure about everybody in here sometimes :eek:

12. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

....................as for me........................I'm off on the bike..............:D:D:D