[PC] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I like it just the way it is

2. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

good job on the raid boss tab and the tiers. Finally seeing that first tier fill up!

Chasity likes this.
  3. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

It would be really cool if the Raid bosses that are ready to have rewards collected were to have a "View Result" tab under the "Collect Reward" tab, like there are on the regular bosses. :D

Gazember likes this.
  4. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Just an observation - my drop rate for superior items this raid have been horrible! The only raid I have dropped a superior from was my raid and I believe thats always the case. Am I just being unlucky, or are others seeing the same? 12 common and 1 superior so far.

Chasity likes this.
  5. cricket_jumper

& Ive been doing more than just minimum, before that gets suggested...

6. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Why are the raids listed in the normal Boss page if I cant even collect them there:

Collect your boss rewards
    in the Raid Boss section!

7. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

You are guaranteed a superior drop on your first summoned raid, and any other raid where you have the most actions in your tier. ;)
    Other that, I got commons for 30-40000 actions, and superiors for 2500.

8. cricket_jumper

With some of the whales in my tier - I wont be getting the top spot anytime soon, so it does seem a bit skewed again. :(

9. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I focus on a few to be in top of my tier ;)

10. VK QHill

VK QHill Member

Drops are supposed to be random, but they are not quite doing so for me. For instance, this current Raid Boss Superior Drops
    0 Serpentine Urumi
    2 The Persecution
    0 Rebellious Raider
    7 Noxious Ichor
    1 The Naja Naja
    2 Infidel

If I get another Noxious Ichor, I'm gonna puke

11. Chasity

I've heard this from a number of pirates now; that they're getting 1 superior & 11 common, and such as that.
    My luck has been different than that, however the last 5 rewards for me have been common.

12. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

I have said before and I'll say it again, the rewards between common and superior are not dropping as they really should be. I just collected on a raid where I was number 4 in damage and number 4 in healing with over 10,000 total actions. I was number 5 in Total actions. I believe with as much energy and stamina put into this raid and including my placements, I should have gotten a superior reward. I didn't. I got a common one.
    "The Nagi Queen was defeated in 19:13:16, you dealt 24546300 damage in 6085 attacks and healed the raid for 1214998 life in 4740 heals. Based on these results you have been rewarded with the following:

[​IMG]

Snake Venom
    150 Attack
    203 Defense
    Owned: 1
    Equip
    10431830 coins
    101645 XP"

I realize this is supposed to be a random reward drop. I don't like random reward drops of these raids. I think it should be based on actual actions.
    I realize too that a part of my "reward" is the number of levels I obtained on this raid. I don't quite see levels obtained as a bonus. I used Favor Points in order to help get this raid killed off before time ran out on it. I had already put in a good number of attacks and heals on this raid. It got down to 5 hours left and I had to hit it even harder because there was a good number of people who put in only 2,000 total actions and 12 people who hit less than 3,000 total actions.
    I'm not trying to tell people they can't hit only 2,000 total actions. What I'm trying to tell Kano is that those who are doing a higher amount of total actions should not get common rewards for their efforts.
    I normally try to put in what would be considered a good amount of total actions on a raid. So far in rewards I have gotten 9 common items and 3 superior. I'd still like to see the rewards changed to where it isn't a "chance" "random" reward.
    "Raid Boss Rewards
    Defeat the raid boss for a chance at these unique rewards! (You must contribute 2000 actions to become elegible, with 1000 of those being healing actions)"
    psst... you guys spelled eligible incorrectly. ;)

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
  13. cricket_jumper

OK, so its not just me.... mi7ch... has there been anything done that would be negatively effecting the drop rate of superior items? Currently, I am 15 Common, 2 Superior.

Chasity likes this.
  14. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

you can only view results on raids when you collect the rewards.

15. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

this has always been the case even before the raid tab, any raids you were in were mixed in the list of your normal bosses, but you couldn't access them from there.

16. Chasity

Yes, exactly why it would be nice to be able to "view results" and not have to yet collect the rewards for a bit; so as to be able to "keep" the raid boss for awhile for reference. :)

17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Nope, we have not made any changes to that since the start of the Raids a year ago. If we do change things I call them out.

Chasity likes this.
  18. cricket_jumper

OK thanks - Ive been horribly unlucky then - Im now at 17 common and 3 superior

19. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Maybe. But this has been the way it has worked for over a year, you can't view results without collecting rewards. Good luck getting it changed.

20. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

copy the links and keep them somewhere :) I keep them in the raid boss group till the next event, not for that reason, but that would work also, but ya not on FB , sadly so nah nah nah nah.

Chasity likes this.