[All] Stacking level up boosts

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by JARVIN, Jun 9, 2015.

1. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

this has been up several times would be real easy to fix but isnt a big deal just alwasy keep an eye on your energy and stam max amount and youll never have to worry about not getting full amount... unless you are below lvl 1k(and even at that lvl if you alocate stats good wont have to worry about it)

2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I've given up on this. I lost more energy again last night when I leveled up before I checked to see that I was close to my limit. Oh well, it's only energy.

3. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

But it is missed energy =(

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Yes, and it has happened to me countless times over 3 years plus of playing. Does it really matter if it's fixed now? I'm approaching level 4k, so I guess it's not hurting me too much.

5. kamikazeweasel

kamikazeweasel Active Member

just because it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean we should give up. every lost energy adds up still think it would be great if they stacked up.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  6. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

i was thinking that the 1 stam should be renamed to something along the lines quick attack and still cost 1 stam and energy and wouldnt cost raid health hence why its called quick attack

George Burd likes this.
  7. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

old idea brought up in another thread.

8. kamikazeweasel

kamikazeweasel Active Member

it's been talked about over and over again would love to see it happen but unless you max out the threshold that kano has set then I'm not holding my breath for this to happen anytime soon.

9. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

so do it for those that have the max and not everyone else? that's stupid. no one should lose anything upon leveling (including health, now that you can power heal) simply because you're close to your max when you level.

10. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

i didn't think about health. now you can go past your maximum health. why do you have to lose ANY when you level up?

11. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Id like to see some kind of input from kano before i debate this issue, if they're not going to do it no matter what then it's a dead issue and we're all wasting our time

12. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

good point about the health. health is now allowed to go past max. why wouldn't this happen when you level up then?

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I don't see any issue with it personally, but I'll bring it up with the team when everyone is back from the Holidays.

14. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Thank you kind sir

neill1990 and mi7ch like this.
  15. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Agree with the OP's sentiment. We rewards should stack.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  16. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

boy, those holidays sure last for a looong time...

Donald Robarge likes this.
  17. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

It doesn't seem that the ideas section is even being monitored anymore. So much for the impact of player input. I wouldn't be happy to hear a "no" on this, but I'd rather hear that than Simon and Garfunkel.

18. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

First time I'm seeing this post; what a great idea. Maybe if enough people start liking and replying we can get the ball rolling on this again.

19. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Bump for those that haven't seen it.

20. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Happened to me again.