[All] Kong

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by neill1990, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Aaaah, I wasn't understanding what you'd meant. Yes, I don't see how platforms would ever "merge" since it would be counterproductive in many realms; not just for the players and Kano, but also for the platforms that are getting their own % of money.

neill1990 and Mabest like this.
  2. luke

luke Member

i only play 1 game on 1 platform i dont c what the point n having more then 1 account...i mean never to late to chagne a build lol...my point is if we dont get more players then fb zs players on any platform will b playing a lonely game with the few that will still b here...

Last edited: Dec 12, 2015
  3. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Anytime you begin to play on a new platform, you start a character from scratch. Some people really enjoy this as they have played on a particular platform for years. Starting a legit character and not an alt from the beginning is fun. You can build differently and see how well things go with that character.
    Merging all the platforms so you have more players for one particular game is not the answer to your lack of players.

4. kamikazeweasel

kamikazeweasel Active Member

If kong was to be a test server I would definitely consider playing there too. Makes sense to guinea pig the smallest platform as long as they are willing to give feedback on what needs improvement prior to releasing things to the other platforms.

George Burd and Chasity like this.
  5. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

i would give feedback... im always full of idea lol

George Burd and Chasity like this.
  6. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

gotta do something less palying zs each day it seems on facebook merge the smaller one into it

7. SwiftlyInnocent

SwiftlyInnocent Active Member

Just hitlist him like I did :D:D:D

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

As much as I would like to have a public test environment to use the parlance of the industry, I can't see us converting a live game into one. Creating a separate environment for testing is something I've looked into before but it current isn't feasible for us. Sorry folks. :(

(Never count anything out, though!)

9. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

well it was worth a shot lol, mi7ch if you get any news/update that enables it let us know we would love it :)

Chasity and mi7ch like this.
  10. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

new arena was tested for months on kong vc, and everyone ignored those who said it was a problem, until it came to them. now it is stuck dieing, lingering on the edge of the abyss. I do like the test realm idea but none would listen even if they did it