Adjustment to Favor Point/UN Credit Price Points

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Dec 10, 2015.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The bonus FP that you get at the upper price points are better than the discount for the lower ones. The discount is not permanently applied, either.

Kirsten likes this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yes it is only there if you have not purchased in awhile ( think maybe a month)??

3. G String

G String New Member

I still think Kano should introduce a random "happy hour" and rarer "super happy hour" where UN are x2 and x3 respectively to purchase, it's a win-win for Kano,money will be flooding in at those times and more players will be on longer waiting for the chance, plus paying members get a bargain, players only normally purchase when they need too. I could be wrong???

Harrytard and Chasity like this.
  4. You can't even let me stay logged in to your slowest server ffs. I am ready to quit Server 1 next

5. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

I think the jump from being able to buy $20 worth of FPs to buying $50 is too high. There needs to be a middle ground . I am what most would consider to be middle class as far as income goes. I can afford the $20 but it really does not give enough FPs to do much with. $50 is more than I want to spend most of the time. I think the $40 should still be available, or a even a $35 increment as that would suit my needs the best. Not too high that it would break my bank account, but high enough to get some decent points.

Chasity and Sir Opinion Alot like this.
  6. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

as up can see by the replys here there's a lot of us that did use the lower packages, but i for one wont be paying as much as i used to for the higher packages, just a lot harder for my budject also and another reason to move onto another game by other companys

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  7. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

is kano trying to push away the low spenders, this app keeps doing things that make people turn away bad business choices

Harrytard likes this.
  8. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

I like the idea of Kano's plan to offer better value and discounts in future promotions, but I am a little confused as to how paring down some of the lesser-used packages will help accomplish this. Couldn't you keep the lower packages and still offer better value and discounts in your promotions?

9. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

Like I stated in Post #15 above, I still can NOT believe that the $2 for 10 Favor Point Package was one of the "lesser-used" Packages! I would have thought it would be the best selling Package, but if Kano is stating they removed the "lesser-used" Packages, then me (and the few others who have chimed in here regarding this topic) are apparently wrong.. :confused:

10. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

Adding to your statement: the better value and discounts could have just been applied to the new or more costly Favor Point Packages, while the $2 for 10 Favor Point Package could have remained as it was! Perhaps if we can get more people to express their disappointment with Kano removing the $2 option, we may be able to make them realize removing it was a mistake and hope they will begin offering it again?

Chasity and Sir Opinion Alot like this.
  11. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

I'll wait until I see the new offerings before commenting on them.

12. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

they wont be a regular thing they talking about special promotions all it did was remove 2 buying options, which i dont understand, 2 dollar purchase i get but they need something between 20 and 50 tho . seriously kano dont force people to drop large bills for a decent amount of fps. if anything they should have added more options.

13. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Never used the $2.00 option , it is not worth it.

14. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

$2 option was good when we had 30% off sale.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  15. kamikazeweasel

kamikazeweasel Active Member

I'm just curious if the decision was made according to how many people bought the specific packages or if it was based on how many packages at each price point were purchased.

16. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

It is extremely understandable that kano removed the lowest purchase tier and it wasnt done to piss off the user base that exercises that purchase option:

I operate a small biz, have several "merchant accounts"(charge card processing)
    To open up the concept of "cost of doing business", I share some of the details related to the expense of accepting credit cards.

Processing any card requires a merchant service account, which has a monthly cost factor for use plus a percent of the sale.

Typically each card transaction cost .20 to .50 per transaction plus an average of %2.25 - %8 of the transaction amount. These amounts are spot on, with the higher rates being charged to online only retailers and less than stellar credit profiled businesses. I am brick n mortar with online presence and pay the lower rates mentioned above, kano would be considered online presence and would incur the higher ratings.

The fee's don't stop there. There merchant account has maintenance fee's that can range from nothing(mine) to 100 bucks per month. You also have a gateway fee of 35-100.00 per month as well.

I will not allow the use of credit cards for any sale less than 5.00. Cost of doing business and the desire to make a profit for future growth simply mandates this.