Adjustment to Favor Point/UN Credit Price Points

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Dec 10, 2015.

1. more discount then

2. John Hodges

John Hodges New Member

You might actually generate more profit if you offer better deals on favor points starting with the rate of 50 points for $7.00 sell 100 points for $13.00 200 points for say $25.00. Make it more affordable to get a 2000 man mob. Give us 5 extra mob members for 20 favor points , for every five extra members we already have kick us back 4 extra favor points, something like that so that the people that already have a lot of extra mob members don't feel cheated. I'm stalled a bit at 660 extra mob members because I really can't afford right now to buy 340 mob members at the rat of 2 mob members for 10 favor points would be great if I could get 132 favor points back able to buy 33 extra mob members with it and then only needing to buy 307 more at that rate of 4 favor points per extra mob member instead of 5 favor points for it. It's really kind of an unfair tipping point for weather people, makes the competition that much more of an unleveled playing field.

3. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

welli was just going to go to buy more fp points and $40.00 is alli have left on my card at themoment,s oi wont be buying anything for alittle while now, so you just lost a sale. and I also used the $2.00 and $5.00 a lot, I still don't see any better discount. but I wont be buying as much now anyways that you changes the options. Merry Christmas everyone from one who feels that we all got screwed again

Sir Opinion Alot and Harrytard like this.
  4. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

Funny how FP really are not anything that cost Kano to sell or give us. You would think that they would want to do something to make more people want to buy them and make the deals really attractive. I mean, I understand the problem with a "real" product as you have cost of materials, labor, shipping, operating costs..... but FPs - it is just finding the right balance that entices people to spend and to spend more.

5. Harrytard

Harrytard New Member

Personally i dont see this as any sort of improvement, based on what ive read here. Basically, It's now more expensive, possibly alienating less hardcore players, willing to show support for devs, or dailies willing to spend a few bucks every week or so. (Me)
    This basically leads to me either spending more, spending less, or boycotting kano for budget reasons. All three seem unreasonable to me.
    5 bucks every week..., cant do. Uni student, eating cheese from the government and part-time job while studying.
    This is just me, but it seems like theyre just trying to create the illusion of change, while attempting to even slightly increase the income or something. Seems like a weird strategy.

maddog1122 likes this.
  6. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

i have bought the 2 dollar very often and the 40 buck one since i was a few shy of the 50 buck pack and now with this the deals, unless the packs are a better value then i could go along with that. We will have to see i did like all the different value options. Nice Kano i wont be spending now you took away the ones i do buy i used the 40 all the time it was the easiest for my budget.....

maddog1122 likes this.
  7. Sir Opinion Alot

also i lose 4 fps now buy spending 40 bucks that was 214 fps now 2 20's get you 210 fps that aint no deal. means what the lower people spend are less favorable of a deal. my 2 cents are they took my spending option away

maddog1122 likes this.
  8. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Well if they numbers say no one is buying the low package, then remove it, but it really sounds strange.

9. wsmdel

wsmdel Member

lol... i like the way on kong it goes $6, $24 then $120 ha ha nice steps what you going to do $6 straight to $200 ?

10. Reg Hahn

Reg Hahn Member

Lottery tickets in the UK went up from £1 to £2..
    Result? Less people play the lottery, so income is barely any different to what it was to begin with.. I can't figure out how you arrive at the conclusion the $2 and $10 options were "less popular", unless you mean less popular as far as Kano are concerned, because of the cost to you of transaction charges

11. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Re the UK lottery, when they doubled the price I halved my entries. I am not prepared to fill greedy pockets like that. Peeps are questioning whether that is the same here or not. My 5 cents worth is that I stopped purchasing in here a while ago since I did not like what you got for your expenditure. If the goods look to be value for money then people buy more or less regardless of the price. People buy or not for a lot of different reasons but nobody will buy what they do not feel is good value for money. When they do see what they consider to be good value for money then the second part of the equation kicks in. I am actually prepared to buy that deal this time or not? Can I afford it or not? Is anyone looking over my shoulder or not? o_O

12. the Doomlord

the Doomlord New Member

Well that sucks, the 10 fps were handy for getting stamina boosts :(

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  13. Geoff Heretic Wild

Geoff Heretic Wild Active Member

[​IMG] I can't believe people are complaining about this.

Kirsten likes this.
  14. Dunk Nielsen

Dunk Nielsen Member

yes we want the 10 stam back booooo

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  15. Sir Opinion Alot

yeap i rarely bought anything over the 40 its was a better deal than buying 20 dollar packs and i couldnt afford the 50 and i hardly ever unless its tax season do i buy the 100 or 200 dollar bundle i bought the 2 dollar bundle alot. but i think its like most say cost of transaction fees, its ok for me I wont be buying anymore :( and just another reason for me to really think about giving up on this app, all the changes going on, and none with what we have asked for in the last 2 yrs, faceplate kano

16. Sir Opinion Alot

no good changes with regular purchase just less options for the poor people playing

17. Sir Opinion Alot

i could see the 2 dollar but the 40 dollar package what difference does it matter if that option sets there aint the transaction fee the same for a 5 20 or 40 dollar purchase. so with that bring back my 40 dollar back

18. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

point is not the extra, but the minimum has gone up for 5

19. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I now buy the 50 for $7.00(sale)usual for $10 ( as I don't need to buy often anymore and that is usually when a raid is here ), the $50 for 275 was my go to for along long time, it is a good deal.

20. naughtygirl

naughtygirl New Member

the discount should go all the way up to 200. I find its disrespectful to people that have and would spend / donate more cash. Like kristen that spends 50 she gets no discount.