Update to the World Bosses

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Dec 10, 2015.

1. darktide

darktide New Member

like that ideal more xp

2. kamikazeweasel

kamikazeweasel Active Member

Definitely a great idea I'm eager to see how fast the WB's die off now, it might be nice if in the last 24 hours you can attack every 60s but only in the last 12 hours of the fight be able to use the slider on your attacks.

3. my gut feeling before the change is this one is a bit too radical and will favor those online at start of last day (this does include me time zone works in my favor) perhaps 5, 7 or 10 minutes would be a better jump off point for this change

4. awesome more attacks n more final exp rewards

5. Come on bro.....The game is based TOTALLY ON US and CANADA TIMING: check BATTLE ARENA TIME :
    IT 'S ALWAYS from 7 p.m. (European timing) till 3 a.m. -sudden death-
    or it GOES from 11.p.m. (European timing) till 7 a.m. -sudden death-

SO IT MEANS FROM 8 A.M. my time till 7 p.m. my time (11 hours full NO ONE ARENA was played).

I wrote and suggested LONG LONG TIME AGO Kano to divide the day in 4th quarter: they could set 1 arena AT TIME starting i.e. @ 3 a.m. , next arena starts @ 9 a.m. , next one @3 p.m. and the 4th @ 9 p.m (or doing the same from 4 a.m.,10 a.m., 4 p.m. and 10 p.m. and so on).
    That way EVERY PLAYER IN EVERY SIDE OF THE WORLD COULD play WITH SAME opportunities...
    This is not asking too much. Just being a bit smart.Luca

Birkebeiner, Aapje and chris1995c like this.
  6. Chack Plata

Chack Plata New Member

excellent idea, but you can do the life of the wb for 13 days and 16-18 hours for example, then the final round will be at different hour each wb and all the world can do their best effort at least once time at month

7. IcysWolf

IcysWolf New Member

Let's see what happens.

8. all you needed to do is give us the same xp as we got from 5 stam 4 hourly hits and times it by 4 for hourly last day 15 min hits instead of reducing the xp for 20 stam hits last day! all your trying to do is make players use up more stam faster!

9. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

LOL I dont think this post makes 100% sense to me but if Kong LCN had this problem of World Bosses not getting done, this is an awesome way to level faster and get a ton of attacks in on the World Boss. I used to love the 15 minute attacks when we (Kong LCN) used to struggle killing a World Boss but now we kill them early.

10. sorry but this is stupid,now you cant get anything else done like playing war mode and bounty hunting etc,by all means cut the time too 10 mins or even 5 but 1 just disrupts game play and real life

11. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

12. Lester peterson aka Pete

Lester peterson aka Pete Active Member

my finger is sore from clicking on the boss can't we go back to twenty stamina attacks instead of nickeling them to death! LOL:confused:

13. Lester peterson aka Pete

up or down?

14. Lester peterson aka Pete

hey mitch I am developing meta carpal syndrome with all this clicking maybe a law suit ;)

15. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I like the change, before in the last day I just ignored the WB, but now in 15 mins I can do more attacks then in 8hrs before.

16. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

Down is 1 star not 5!

17. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Hope it works ok. Provided you are in the right place at the right time I guess it is good news. If not it will be dead by the time you get there. Time will tell but as Mi7ch said, 'let's see how it goes.' It is open to feedback.

18. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i'm not a fan, mostly because of the drops you can get for not attacking the bosses for 6 days until the last day, but we'll see how it works out.

19. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

WB lasted a whole 2 hours in VC this morning, great XP for the very select few who were able to hit it, for the rest of us oh well i guess :(

20. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i thought something looked weird, because there was only one that was alive this morning. so i missed out on ALL of those drops, even though i consistently hit the bosses each day? that stinks, so now the world bosses are one day raid events, excellent effin idea!

Cisco likes this.