Adjustment to Favor Point/UN Credit Price Points

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Dec 10, 2015.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey all,

In the interest of transparency, I want to let you know that we will be making a minor change to the FP/UN packages we have available at some point today. We'll be paring down some of the lesser-used packages to offer better value and discounts in future promotions and tidy up the purchase interface.

On desktop, we are retiring the $2 and $40 options on Facebook, Kano Play and Armor Games. On Kongregate, because of the Kred conversion, the 10 Kreds for 5 FP option will remain.

On iOS, the $1.99 and $39.99 options will be retired.

bEn K likes this.
  2. Graham

Graham New Member

Looks like were getting 'goosed' lol... Again!

3. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

"better value discounts"; can't wait! ;)

4. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

hope is better also for players :D not only for Kano company, if players are happy , Kano will be happy

bEn K likes this.
  5. We will see if this is truly "better" value that we gain. If you were to say, maybe do more frequent "discounted" Limited Quantity items, I'd see that as value.

bEn K and Haakon eldgammel Bjorn like this.
  6. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

well i saw the dont buy for a few weeks and i got the special 30% off which also changed now that gets a better value so thanks kano

7. Lester peterson aka Pete

Lester peterson aka Pete Active Member

I don't like the service Kano uses for purchases maybe in the near future they will change . then I will make buu koo purchases.:)

8. Sasha St. Cin

Sasha St. Cin New Member

You said what you are taking away, but there is no info on what good changes there will be.

9. shane7

shane7 New Member

not impressed , theys the 2 options i favour , bent over cheeks spread again is the feeling im left with

10. shane7

shane7 New Member

may the dropbears hunt you lot down mercilessly rtrtt.PNG

Cammy Rubin likes this.
  11. darktide

darktide New Member

so you are going to keep rewarding the players who don't buy un points but the ones who do still no discount.

12. darktide

darktide New Member

There is no good changes

13. cooterbrown

cooterbrown Active Member

I see where the packages where retired but I dont see any better value and discounts on the remaining packages they seem to be EXACTLY the same.

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I meant for sales and the like, I will edit for clarity.

15. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

Personally, I am a bit disappointed to see the $2 for 10 Favor Point Package be removed - I always loved having that option, as it was perfect for being able to refill your Stamina on the fly, yet prevented catching an earful from the girlfriend about spending too much on a Game at the same time! From a business standpoint, I guess paying all of the processing fees for many small $2 transactions is not the best practice, but you may create a drop in sales by discontinuing (what I always presumed to be) one of the best selling Packages available - If you're saying that the $2 for 10 Favor Point Packages was one of the "lesser-used" Packages, then my presumptions about it being one of the more popular Packages was way off then..

16. kamikazeweasel

kamikazeweasel Active Member

The players who pay for favor points are going to pay no matter what the value but if your trying to get players to spend money I would think having the low $2 option would be better for business even if your getting less money I would think it would peek the interest of more players in general. Just my 2 cents tho.

17. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

sweet news

shane7 likes this.
  18. Not amused. As an old fart on a fixed income, the 2 bucks was justifiable........ now..?????

19. kamikazeweasel

kamikazeweasel Active Member

I agree with you $2 is easier to spend on a game. I'm curious if the amount of players spending money on the game decreases if this change will be reconsidered. I don't normally spend money for fp's but your more likely to get $2 from me than $5 maybe it's just me being cheap but that's just how I am

shane7, Reg Hahn and Harrytard like this.
  20. WarrenPeace

WarrenPeace New Member

personally i always did the $40 for 214 favor cause i have to buy a visa gift card and when you add money to it you have to buy the card which is another $5 basically so now instead of paying $40 for 214 favor i have to spend $10 more for the $50 for 275 favor plus an extra $5 for the card

shane7 and Sir Opinion Alot like this.