Update to the World Bosses

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Xipe Totec

Xipe Totec Active Member

P.S.... great great news on t p world boss.!!!!!

2. Gazzaaaa

Gazzaaaa Active Member

I never knew this attack-every-15 mins was a thing (Kong LCN)!

3. Xipe Totec

Xipe Totec Active Member

Meant to be... great great news on the planned world boss. Looking forward to it

4. Elle F

Elle F Member

I couldn't be more excited.

Lou A. Munden likes this.
  5. Dunk Nielsen

Dunk Nielsen Member

how about making some better rewards for the W B cant use any of the rewards as it is , now i only hit them for xp

Lou A. Munden and Guardian Angel like this.
  6. Lou A. Munden

Lou A. Munden New Member

Well Tony...I've been here approx 5 years...I play Everyday...Many of My Friends/Mobbies have been with me since I started...They still playin'...Everyday..My new Syndicate Boss been here longer than me...as have Many of My Mobbies...We All have had to Earn where We are...

7. Dodge

Dodge Member

Sounds good to me :)

8. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

excellent idead especially e=when the wb cannot be defeated hopefully the exp. does not decrease

9. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

What would be better is crafting for the world bosses that we already have you did it for the first couple world bosses but have not done it for the others. Also it would be better in the long run instead of every 60 seconds is to give us the option of using a higher slider attack on world bosses which we have asked for in the past.

10. When will we get another world boss to fight ? 5 in VC but only 4 in LCN. Also, isn't it about time we had LasVagas boss opened up so we can upgrade the drop from it ? As we are now above level 25.

11. Don off sorrow

Don off sorrow Active Member

nice thats awesome, thanks for that. did xp will get some changes or stay at same geting higher with more atacks after wb goes critical???? or will be reduced as we can hit every 1 min????

12. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

min attacks on world boss has nothing to do with your level its the amount of times you check on the boss. The problem is bosses that do not get defeated so this stops that if we didnt kill it you still wouldnt get the reward so why would this stop you.... For all us we did not get all the achievements and rewards from the world bosses when they first started unless you checked on ur phone. Sorry but pay your dues we all had to go through this

13. Timothy Johnson

Timothy Johnson New Member

14. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

If you don't have minimum attacks in by the last day, you are doing something wrong I would guess. The fact that the boss is not dead on the last day means either not enough people were attacking, too few attacks were done, or the health was too high. But it shouldn't affect a faithful player no matter what level they are in getting in their attacks unless the boss was killed earlier and not making it to the last day.

15. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

pfffft

16. WorldB

WorldB Member

I don't like this at all for Kong. We have already reduced the HPs of the World Bosses so that we have enough members to kill them. That is now working well; we kill them all but not immediately on the last day. Why tinker with something that is working well?

Add to that you're making the hits on the last day 240 times more valuable than the normal hits during the week, why would anyone care if they make their hits on any other day because even if I'm awake 24/7, I can make up for the other 6 days of not hitting at all in 36 minutes on the final day.

If you like this idea, why not make it a separate part of the game, a new Blitz Boss as it were, available once a week with hits every minute and its own values for HPs, XP earned & reward.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2015
    Orez likes this.
  17. Xipe Totec

Xipe Totec Active Member

Congratulations, this is your 48th attack against the The 86ers!....... current attacks on WB. Now if you xp would increase as a percentage on the count down it would make it really great to do more attacks. I think most daily players reach 25 attacks easily enough. So reward those that go beyond. That being said....so much easy xp in the game at the moment, there is a real need to bring the best xp back to player vs player options. Fight strength is becoming a thing of the past.

18. Sasha St. Cin

Sasha St. Cin New Member

Hmmm, yes, this means by the time I wake up it will be dead. Sorry, not a good thing for many of us.

19. wwarr

wwarr New Member

can't wait to see in action, just hope i am online before it dies

20. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

This is NOT an issue with Kong LCN. World Bosses are killed often times BEFORE the last day

I don't think I have read a post on this forum farther from the truth than this one - this whole game is about lower levels and their journey to get to higher levels. RAIDS allow lower levels to go from level 500 to 3000 in a weekend. Lower levels have access to any boss shared with them - on Kong LCN players lower than level 1000 got a chance to get into the new Doper boss as it was shared by a higher level. Low level players have drops from Moon and Antarctica. Limited Quantity Items are open to every one and massively help lower levels. Lower levels benefit being in a syndicate with higher levels in SW. Lower levels benefit a ton if they get a higher level to add them to familia. And the biggest advantage a lower level has is they have built in protection from being attacked by a higher level unless they punch or attack the higher level first.

As a high level, when you get up in levels, it starts taking tons of stamina and TIME to level. I was just in a discussion on Kong chat about how it takes 3 hours and almost 8500 stamina to get 2 levels with a leveling partner. I can tell you it is not much fun working all day for a few levels. It takes forever before seeing a new city as Kong is like 3000 levels behind which is equal to like 5 cities. Most of the drops from bosses do not do much to improve a higher levels strength making the only real option to buy items. Even the job drops from the new city are not worth looking forward to as over half of them do NOTHING to improve my strength and the energy required per job is a ton. The 500 energy per level (which let me remind you took me three hours to get), gives me 2 jobs.

Everything about Kong LCN is centered around lower levels and making it easy to advance. The problem is once you get "there" there is nothing left to do or any reason to continue playing.

Orez and Elle F like this.