Update to the World Bosses

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Dec 10, 2015.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey folks,

Small change for you this morning on the World Bosses: on the final day the Boss is available, the time between attacks will be decreased from 15 minutes to 60 seconds, so you can attack the Boss every minute. We can adjust this further based on feedback, but for now try it out and let us know how you feel. :)

2. Tony_G

Tony_G Member

How about more World Bosses, VC has 5 u have only introduced in the last year 1 other to LCN. What about more bosses for the lower levels as you are too busy trying to appease/keep the higher level players in the game whom are only holding onto LCN life by a thin life line yet the lower levels are the ones whom play the game more?

Jonathan Hurley likes this.
  3. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Nice - get some good XP from that. Im looking forward to next world boss going down now.

Elle F and Orez like this.
  4. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

That's very good update.:D

Diablos Biker Bytch likes this.
  5. Brown Barbaloot

Brown Barbaloot New Member

Excellent change!

6. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

That's a great update. Thanks!!

7. SparJoZ

SparJoZ New Member

like it :)

8. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

I'm not sure yet how good an idea it is. Before, it was still alive when I woke up, lol, & I was able to get some hits on it. Now, they'll probably be long dead before I can get any bonus time hits.

9. Monica Hlif

Monica Hlif Member

Excellent!! We should be able to take down those 3 stubborn World Bosses now. Thanks Kano :D

Dunk Nielsen likes this.
  10. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

Its good ideea but you should keep same Xp like for normal attacks :D we use same amount of stamina to attack

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Funny you should mention that, we are potentially looking at making the number of World Bosses even (or odd, since they have five) across all of the games.

Xipe Totec and Monica Hlif like this.
  12. Orez

Orez Active Member

I don't know how this will help since it will be harder for the low level to get minimum attacks for the rewards items.

13. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

This doesn't really affect Kong LCN as I don't think that has happened in a very long time - we usually kill the world boss even a little early. Maybe Kano should add a little more health to the World Boss on Kong LCN so we can use this new "gift" and get some serious exp from this!

Tony_G and Orez like this.
  14. otty22

otty22 Active Member

Let's see the xp we will get for that :D

Monica Hlif likes this.
  15. Monica Hlif

Monica Hlif Member

It should be easier for you to get even better drops, since you'll be able to attack it more in the end.

16. Orez

Orez Active Member

Was thinking that it would be easier for the high levels to kill them before I get enough attacks in.

17. Diablos Biker Bytch

Diablos Biker Bytch New Member

great idea sometimes I get close but not close enough.

18. Monica Hlif

Monica Hlif Member

Even if you only get one attack a day in for the duration of its life, you'll get rewards with a few drops. When I first started playing, I'd set an alarm every 4 hours and get at least 4 drops. Some may be dead on the final day before you can take advantage of the once a minute deal. But you'll still get rewards for what you could do. And you should be able to participate in the last hours of most of them ;)

19. Vaughn42

Vaughn42 New Member

I'm guessing that Europe will have killed the WB before USA wakes. Score 1 for Europe

chris1995c and Chasity like this.
  20. Xipe Totec

Xipe Totec Active Member

Once every minute seems a bit too frequent. On days with weekday calenders it will be busy lol..... it would be great to actually increase the xp and cash reward for attacks on world boss over a certain number. Tier the xp. So if one gets 50 normal attacks in you get basic xp. Every attack above that you get basic plus an additional percentage. It would keep players keen to do more damage on world bosses as the drops are pretty much of no consequence.