[LCN] I wonder...

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jared, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I wonder if there's a raid event going on. Let me check my boss page and see... oh. Now I have to click on the raid tab. Nope, no raids. This is SOOOOOO much better than it used to be!

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Well if there is gonna be a raid event today , it would not be for a few hours, anyway :p

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Also the LCN Raid Event was just this past weekend, so there wouldn't be one this week anyways.

Additionally, there is a banner that shows on the regular Boss page when the next Raid is. Example from Viking Clan:

[​IMG]

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Also, since this will be the first time the Raid tab will be available for VC, it is now gonna show up :)

5. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

Now, I am on the Kon LCN Boss page. And there is no banner saying anything about RAIDS. And when I click the RAID tab, it just says:
    No Active Raid Bosses
    Need a summoned Raid Boss? Check out the job board!

I can my boss I currently have open, four world bosses, and then the information about staying connected and favor points. Nothing at all that says anything about RAIDS on the boss page.

It was much nicer to have the bosses separated during the RAIDS. I hated trying to check on regular bosses and having to scroll through 30 or 40 RAIDS to get the other bosses.

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The next LCN Raid Boss is just under three weeks away; closer to the actual event it will show up.

7. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

It would be nice if it was up all the time so I could plan in advance.... although I know this one is going to be the Thursday closest to Christmas, other months I would not remember so easily.

8. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

that's not how it's done, you have to use a workaround like everything else you want to do that's not available in game.

9. Darryl Wiebe

Darryl Wiebe Member

I wonder what the boys and girls at Kano were smoking this time around. 1st they send us back from the moon and land us on a crazy little island in BC. Then they give us "Foam Swords" to fight with instead of "Doomsday Satellites". We go from James Bond to meet the Fockers!! THEN we get Bongs to smoke out of instead of Space ghost armour??? And to finish it off our "Cannabus" reward is going to knock the Dogsled right of the list in no time flat. That dogsled was.... in Mackelroys words.... really **ckin' awesome"!!!! Don't you **ckers EVER think??? Why couldn't that 129 points be defensive for Christ sake (I'm not using the "other" guy's name... don't need any death threats coming from those crazy mofo's) And while I'm at it... what about the elite and optimal for space ghost armour... or are you going to wait until it's obsolete. Thanks Guys (and Gals)

10. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

I felt like when I got to Seoul that it really helped my mob and made me much stronger. When I got to Antarctica again I was impressed with both job drops and the boss drops. Moon didn't disappoint although it seemed odd that the drop was much better than the owner reward. Seemed like it was a boss that could make anyone stronger and was not focused on the higher level except to open and share. But it did make me much stronger and I was happy. But this new boss does nothing for me with random drops and the job drops only really help in three of the jobs out of the ten. I was a little disappointed. By time the next city opens, I imagine it will be worthless as it might not be another 6 months or longer.

11. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

That was a subtle message that you joined too many :p

Blue Nose and Orez like this.
  12. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

It is never too many when you are doing an average of 30-35 million damage on every one of them. What is too many is when you complain how you don't have stamina or energy to do more than minimum but you try to join that many.

13. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Was joke :)

GOING TO CATCH DAVID likes this.
  14. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

yeah, i don't plan ahead too much anymore, it's pretty easy to know when events are going on.

15. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

LOL I didn't take it too serious.... I know people on Kong LCN don't have any issues with me and my participation with RAIDS since I heal and do a fair amount of damage :) Now we both could list several players who do try to get into too many and then don't heal and give a million excuses why.

Orez likes this.
  16. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Yeah, there is one 4000+ player that I don't want joining my raids and it isn't you.

GOING TO CATCH DAVID likes this.
  17. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

So the rest of us are stuck with this even though we may not have 30 or more raids going at a time? Glad it works for you.

18. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

There's several!

19. Michael Wheet

Michael Wheet Active Member

All joking aside, this is one "fine-tuning" to the game that definately gets my seal of approval. (Not that it is needed,of course) lol ;)

20. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

On this topic, why do raids show up on my boss page while they are alive, but then when they are killed off, they disappear? doesn't that defeat the purpose of a separate tab? they shouldn't appear on the boss page at all since there's a tab. if they do show up on the boss page, then the tab isn't needed, is it? (scratching head)