Bounty/Hitlist "Flash" Events Running Over the Next Week

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

awesome idea

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I am not a hunter so I did some listing, and ya get XP for that also.

3. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

well since I've yet to see one...

Is there notice when they are starting?

Randomized?

I just saw the news notice and I see people already talking about it.

Is it only going to be during business hours?

If so I suppose I'll never see it. I work too ;)

4. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

LOVE the idea & am VERY excited to (hopefully) experience it - I like surprises, but it would be nice to know when this event will take place on Mob Wars so I can make sure to be online at that time! Guess I will just have to frequently check throughout the day tomorrow (can't wait)! Thanks Kano! :)

5. CazG

CazG Member

AWESOME!! Caught some VC action this morning but will miss out on PC. Loads of fun!!! Hope this stays. Would be good for a little advance notice next time though. LOL

6. Thing is it's called a flash event for a reason which means random time out of the blue lol

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

I kinda' hope you didn't read my entire Post because it does state: "Guess I will just have to frequently check throughout the day tomorrow (can't wait)!". Thanks for the definition though Merriam! ;)

8. Wasnt really directed at you lol

Meant more as in not sure he can tell us how often or times or anything.

I am glad they did it at the time they did today and not on a weekend though. With triple the players on and hunting it would have been a bigger mess. Hopefully it's all ironed out before the next test run.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2015
  9. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

Have someone in your innner circle text ya when its starting, that what most of us KP2 server addicts are doing :)

10. Miss Kitty Snaps

Miss Kitty Snaps Active Member

Hope I get in on this one - I love to hunt and yes I die often for my efforts but getting that bounty is fun :)

11. SwiftlyInnocent

SwiftlyInnocent Active Member

Little events like these is what keeps me playing

GATMAN likes this.
  12. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

i felt the same after my first flash experience in vc

13. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Good idea kano

14. nice idea but what abt the time zone differences. one or two hour event wont touch all the players in different time zone. atleast if we have 12 hrs event it will be good for all the players

15. shane7

shane7 New Member

missed a heap never gotta 1 grr , botts get them befor they even show on the bloody screen

16. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Is it announced when these are run exactly? Not just 'tomorrow,' but an actual time period?

17. IGG1NA

IGG1NA New Member

How about when the UN / GF etc does the listing the players are healed to the BOOST level ? Just a thought, but it will also prevent the QUICK DROP from the hitlist and give others a CHANCE at the bounty :)

18. funnyman

funnyman Member

but again i hope kano will be monitoring the whole thing to catch those who runs anything not allowed by kano terms.....:)

19. BIG GEO

BIG GEO New Member

interesting

20. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Interesting to see how this works out on Kong/Armor Pirates.... the level of bounty activity is pretty low, so it might help people part with some hard earned cash. Watch this _________________________________ space. Watch it now... you never know when something might happen. I'll know if you stop watching, dont ask me how, but know I will know.