Always show loadout and easy switching

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Aapje, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Right now, you have to open the loadout window to see and switch your loadout. I'd like to have it visible and changeable at all times. So this is my proposal:

I'd like for Kano to add 3 small buttons, each having one letter: A, B and C respectively. 'A' refers to loadout A, 'B' to loadout B, etc. The currently selected loadout would be colored/highlighted. You can switch by clicking on another icon.

The new feature could go on the top right, next to the 'Level: XXX' or on the top left, in the box for the city image.

PS. Don't forget to rate this suggestion.

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Up top in settings can change A,B,C quickly..

The Navigator and mi7ch like this.
  3. Gazzaaaa

Gazzaaaa Active Member

Great idea! I'd love to see this introduced. It would be extremely useful for RAIDs too.

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

As @JADES pointed out, this already exists in the "Settings" tab. It even shows you the total Attack/Defense of any preset loadouts your have set up. :)

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Oh right, although it is still hidden from view and requires two clicks instead of one :)

Demonik1 likes this.
  6. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Actually it's 3 clicks and in a game where timing is everything, especially nowadays, 3 clicks is 2 clicks too many..... Great idea, 5 stars

Aapje likes this.
  7. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

You are right, another click to make it go away.

8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I hate to disappoint everyone, but I don't think saving clicks is Kano's priority. If you do everything that is available to you in game, you know EXACTLY what I'm saying. Henceforth, this is a no from me if there is already a way to do this other than on the profile page.

9. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

I disagree bud, with almost EVERY player being a hit and hide coward, 3 clicks is 2 clicks too many.... That plus if you want to change from attack to defense load when you're on bounty, forget it. I believe if this idea went through a lot of naysayers would find it very useful

Aapje likes this.
  10. Vic

Vic Active Member

i just leave it on one, switching them out takes too long, even through the settings (which i didn't even know about until i saw this thread).

11. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i wish i could just speak the command and switch loadouts verbally. how about NO clicks to do this? siri, anyone?

Angel withFangs likes this.
  12. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Neural interfacing :)

13. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

i think an even better thing to do is for kano to buy all players a neural implant so we dont have to do anything or be near comp so whenever we think of pirateclan and an action it just does it... hands free game not even needing a click ever again. kano i think you should make it happen :)

14. kamikazeweasel

kamikazeweasel Active Member

I like the idea yeah it's already available in the settings, but I think if it were to be implemented this way a lot more people would take advantage of the ability to change your load out (with one click)

Aapje and Angel withFangs like this.
  15. I brought this up in another thread last month, having not seen this one. I totally agree, having a load-out selector/changer available at all times on the pages your on, makes it a lot easier, especially during the wars, instead of having to open up settings each time you wish to do so. Many people don't even realize it is up in settings, and those that do, don't want to have to open that mid-steam, sort of speak to make changes, close it, then open again to change back, if they need to. Implementing the idea of small buttons on the top of the pages would make things much easier and smoother when playing IMO.

Aapje likes this.
  16. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

I think it would be good to have this in the control panel somewhere near the XP bar.