[All] Challenge toggle

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Jared, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I'm still working on my challenge achievements, but I haven't opened the first 15 or so challenges available to me for months, if not years. It would be nice to toggle them off, so that when I go to my challenge page, the ones I don't do any more are hidden. Any thoughts?

Monica Hlif likes this.
  2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

bump for feedback

3. kamikazeweasel

kamikazeweasel Active Member

Not a bad idea, you could still access them from going to that specific area to get to them but work cut down some of the clutter with all the challenges available. It only took me roughly 1400 days to complete all the challenges on ZS could take less I know I accidentally started several challenges after completing the achievement.

4. Vic

Vic Active Member

or if you wanted to go back to an old one, you could always untoggle it to get to it. i can't imagine why i would go back to the first 10 challenges to do them again. this has my vote.

5. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

that time count down in old challenges are insane. i mean may be those days people took days to level from 1 to 100, but not withing few hours you can level up like 100-150 considering you add mob and add stam. so the time given is too high to complete it, by the time you complete it once, you will be in a whole new location, either Kano has to cut down the time or targets, or make it 100-150 levels to go to next locale, then you can raise the bar accordingly.

6. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i don't look forward to skipping past those challenges i'll never do again to start a new one, please make a way to hide these if we wish.

7. kamikazeweasel

i'm sure after completing the achievement no one goes back to them if a toggle is easy enough to implement I say do it, if its easyier to make challenges that haven't had all the achievements float to the top like the world bosses do I say do that. toggle seems easy enough to do tho

8. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

yes, i really can't see why this shouldn't be done, and i'm a little surprised no one has mentioned it before.

9. Vic

Vic Active Member

it's only been 2 weeks, but it sounds like this is dead in the water, what else is new.

10. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

yes, endless scrolling and extra clicks seem to be the norm now.

11. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

another common sense idea that will lead to nowhere, ho hum.

12. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

It looks like we're on track so far. We only need about 10 or so more posts and at least 6 more votes over the next year to get this implemented. No rush.

13. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

A toggle might be a nice convenience, even though I've never seen it as a hard thing to skim down the page of challenges.

The Navigator likes this.
  14. Elle F

Elle F Member

I can get on board with this.

15. The Navigator

The Navigator Active Member

You have my vote.

16. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

great idea, looking forward to this in November 2016.

17. kamikazeweasel

it's a great idea to reduce the clutter that the developers seem to like to do lately. 5 stars from me. no one revisits old challenges unless its a death deal to get some favor points in ZS not sure if the other games have something similar...

18. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i think we should have a separate tab for the challenges for each location, that would be much easier.

19. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

that's a great idea! maybe we can have a challenge Karousel? anything that makes me click more would be AWESOME!

20. The Navigator

The Navigator Active Member

Forget the carousel, bring in the FRENZY. All the icons for challenges will jump on the screen so fast you can't click them at all!