[All] Idea for Job Assist Challenge

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Justin the killer, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

do u guys think it would be nice if they would add the job challenges up to 45 instead of having to do 35 Friends? would be nice to see if they would upper this instead of 35 players it is really easy an fast to get done since clearly it takes forever just to get on the Leaderboard for the Top Job Assist Challenges can you please do something like this kano or make unlimited or something Thanks...

2. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

It might be good for larger platforms, like FB, but some pirates on Armor/Kong. are already having trouble getting full boats on their challenges/adventure helps.

The Navigator likes this.
  3. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

I'd be in favor of increasing the number of job assists in LCN. As with most things though there would be those who figure out a way to exploit the feature so unlimited would not be a good option.

4. kamikazeweasel

kamikazeweasel Active Member

If any thing they could make it like the challenges: after 35 are helped the reward decreases down to 0 after you complete another 35. then you can still help people but at a 0 xp reward

The Navigator likes this.
  5. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

the one thing that's different is that you earn coin in addition to xp for adventure helps. if this was even going to be considered, the coin would have to be diminished along with the xp. that's the main reason why i think this won't be considered.

6. Vic

Vic Active Member

not a fan. i have trouble getting the max in as it is. i think it would be worse if the limit was increased. the other points brought up here are also valid. so this will probably be implemented tomorrow.