[PC] temporary stat boost and decay cycle idea suggestion

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Sheryl Wertz, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Sheryl Wertz

Sheryl Wertz New Member

It might be a nice thing to have one stat that decays if not used on a regular basis. Maybe if it were an extra sixth sense type thing it could boost the ability for small guys to be able to afford to set a bounty on giants or on the constant same battle field.

2. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

I'm not following the suggestion very well, and would like it rephrased please. A "stat" is a tabulation of things that have been done. To be able to afford to set a bounty on "giants," coins have to be accrued. I'm not understanding how the "sixth sense type thing" would actually function. ~~Please explain further! :)

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
  3. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

What your asking to me sounds like you want to be able to set a bounty on someone who's price you can't afford to do yet or can't afford to do multiple times on that player. Easiest solution is build up your rule and your income make yourself less desirable to waste a lot of money to bounty on and by raising your own income you will be able to bounty more. Now the idea of letting it decay if i understand what your saying and to some degree it makes a little sense. But in my opinion no. Everyone had to do it the hard way and are still building incomes and rule even at the highest of levels. You will need to do the same.

Chasity likes this.
  4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

No thanks, we have all worked on our bounty price for years and No the lower /new players already have the game handed to them, A definite NO.

5. kamikazeweasel

kamikazeweasel Active Member

so would my bounty decay if I'm not listing somebody daily, or if I'm not getting listed daily? either way not sure that seems fair to anyone who has built there's up slow and steady. i mean if people are that eager to list the giants kano has already made a short cut buy cash with cash to go on your listing spree.

Kirsten likes this.
  6. Sheryl Wertz

Sheryl Wertz New Member

the idea suggestion was to try to better encourage regular players and help degrade ones that may not be as active. fair in games is relativity and and the games add and remove things trial basis to even the playing field bnh

7. kamikazeweasel

kamikazeweasel Active Member

I understand what your going for
    Example: if you don't log on then your bounty degrades 5% each day that you don't log on. kinda thing to some maximum amount say 50%
    That may encourage players to list others if they have a cheap bounty price
    but for a small guy to be able to afford a giant.......

8. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

I have suggested similar in the past to stop the use of alt banks, which people build income on and sit for 6 months collecting coin to distribute later on.

9. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

dont agree with the idea, at least the way im understanding it lol

our bounties have literally been brought up for years and if im reading correctly lower lvls(before xp inflation occers) was able to bounty the high bounty people on a regular basis it wouldnt just unbalance the game but make alot of people leave.

10. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

That would be fine if it were really an alt or a family members account,used by someone else in the family,which is a small % of people that do cheat like that, but it would not work for honest players who take a break from the game, due to illness or work or vacation, or just needing a break from the games.

11. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

I agree with most, if i decided not to play for a while and then wanted to come back, my bounty cost shouldn't be reduced because of it... Thats just ridiculous