[LCN] More Stamina Per Leveling Up

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by SwiftlyInnocent, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I sincerely hope that this isn't rolled out like other updates, otherwise this will be a MAJOR CLUSTERFORK.

2. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Got the update in October ... any news since then? LCN players seem to all want this additional incentive ... It might lead to incentives in other games to make say the 1,000,000+ XP levels more palatable.

3. Xipe Totec

Xipe Totec Active Member

this is a great idea. probably the best suggestion on the possible stam increase yet.

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I agree. Guardian's tier suggestions sound good to me, and I don't see how it will imbalance the game any more than it already is. But if it makes sense, it's probably not going to happen. This has been tossed around for years, and this thread itself has been open for almost 6 months with no practical updates.

5. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

Yep waiting for some Mich and Kano feedback:) Maybe will be implemented, I have my hopes!!

6. Gazzaaaa

Gazzaaaa Active Member

Has any of the developers indicated that this is something they are thinking to change?

7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Not from a dev, but this is the last post from about a month ago. I guess it's still being determined where we can go.

8. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

like all good ideas this is dead in the water just like the drive by thread..... not raid related bahahaha

9. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

For the mere fact you can spend real money on things such as items and refills of stamina and energy this game is already "lopsided". The bottom line is and always will be - the ones who spend will ALWAYS have a bigger advantage over those who don't. The only way to have a 100% completely fair game would be to play a 100% free game with no option of spending. But then even then someone might argue the fact that people with more free time have an advantage over those who work more hours or have a more hectic life schedule!!! LMAO

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  10. Guardian Angel

Of course all the time there are some people complaining but the game still needs new ideeas and improvements if we want to continue playing

11. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

It could just be me but it doesn't seem that hard for the developers to get together every once in awhile and talk about the ideas and concerns we have and that we post in these forums and then to make decisions for Mitch to announce in the threads.

That was posted end of October so maybe we will hear something by the end of December one way or the other? Maybe if this was Washington we could hire a lobbyist to persuade the developers and get faster results. LOL

12. Vic

Vic Active Member

i say forget it. and keep the 50 stamina. it's practically worthless if you're over level 2000, and not much of a level reward, either.

13. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i'm with vic on this. it doesn't look like it's going to change anytime soon. keep your 50 stamina, it's useless for anyone over level 2k (i'm over level 3k myself).

14. Guardian Angel

Im level 8621, I really can t feel that Im geting stamina when I level up :))))) , 50 stamina is really a shame and almost insulting for high levels

15. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

very insulting they might as well keep it cause i dont even notice it. i think anyone over 5000 should receive 25% max stamina and 50% max energy and that still wouldnt make a dent in a level for me

Guardian Angel likes this.
  16. Harrytard

Harrytard New Member

More lvl= more stamina
    simple

17. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Yeah, forget it. We have been asking for this for years, and it is finally being "considered". Never mind, I guess I'll take my 50 stamina and use it to drop a couple of attacks on a boss.

18. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

i just wish i could give my 50 stamina to an alt that might be able to use it to kill a raid or something, because it doesn't really benefit me after years of playing.

19. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

Why would an alt be wanting your 50 stam to use on a raid? You say alt like it's ok..

20. Harrytard

Harrytard New Member

Man we need more raids. Like world boss frequency. Also def more stamina. pretty much everyone recons kano never listens, i used to think that, but now I say give em some slack. Then, if they dont change anything, blame them all.