new raid xp ideas

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by funnyman, Nov 25, 2015.

1. funnyman

funnyman Member

hi

for future raids maybe an idea was to make it so when a player reaches 3x minimum actions he or her will receive 2x xp as normal and again at 10x minimum it goes up a notch and so on.... and a stam drop as we are getting energy during healing, why not make stam drop durink attackinf the raidboss...

Debra Otter and Sir Opinion Alot like this.
  2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

All of these "ideas" about making raids "better" are falling on deaf ears. No significant changes have been made to them for a while. Please give it up, everyone, and if you don't like them, don't join them.

3. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

The raids being Moved to match the holidays really sucks big time and was a bad move, a lot of people travel over the holidays and are not home, which leaves a lot of people unable to either getting raids or not be able to finish them becuz of the holidays. I know for lcn, I appreciated that the raids fell on the first week of each month. now that you moved them to either on holidays or the end of the month, I for one wont be able to play them much now cuz it interfers with real life events and i for one am one of those who travels to family homes for the holidays. Great way of messing up the game once again for me and others kano.

George Burd likes this.
  4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The Raids were not moved to match the Holidays, they happened to land on them. We did send out a survey over a month ago asking our players if they would like us to move the Raids to compensate. The resounding response was no, we should not move them and in fact most people appreciated having the day off to participate. :)

George Burd and CazG like this.
  5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Last year the first PC raid was on Thanksgiving, and we survived .

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  6. Si Celia

Si Celia Member

This seems to be true, Jared, and it's why I'm not gonna spend real $$$ on them like I have done up to now, though I will still join some to help friends. Just not worth the $$$ for what you get. But I do like the new Raids tab. Great that it was implemented after only eight months of asking for it!

George Burd likes this.
  7. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

there is a category of players named-"raid hunters",they are stuck on jobs and jump in every newly published boss faster than the speed of light!Their strategy is doing the minimum amount of action in each raid after they receive the award and good quality XP after boss got defeated.Such an idea can stop this practice but will open an opportunity of "raid vampires" ,if the XP from healing raid party is the some and only increased XP from attacking...vampire will coming back again and again when raid is healed to retrieve the required dose xp and will leave the raid again and again in red zone.

8. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

wrongmitch, the raids used tofall on the first week of each month, this raid fell on the holidays, last time on vc, they were also moved out of the week they usually fallon to match the holiday for last month

watching to see when the pirates clan raid will fallon

I should clarified which raid I am talking about, which was mob wars, lcn and so far also Vikings clan

mob wars lcn, usually falls during the first week, of the month, Vikings about twoone to two weeks after that, pirates and zombie sometime after Vikings towards the endof themonth

anyways this time, iwont be getting into a lot of them and I wont bbe spending any money on them thismonth either, I usued to doabout 100 raids and always at the top of each raids for damage and health, buti also agree with the others, its just not worth spending the money for whatlittle bit of exp andlevels the higher players get out of them, whichis highly unfair to thehigher players than the lowerplayers cuz we gotta do more just tog et one level

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2015
  9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

as I said the first PC raid was last Thanksgiving, , no one complained,so it does happen, and some months have more days in them and that makes weeks longer, it is gonna happen, so if you cannot play , then you cannot play, priorities., you will catch the next one, and thanksgiving is one day these things run thru Monday.

10. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

kinda fell off topic here love the idea of boosted exp payout come on kano boost and people will spend more

funnyman likes this.
  11. kamikazeweasel

kamikazeweasel Active Member

I like this idea, but can anyone imagine who fast the new accounts will level off a raid boss that has a growing XP rate.......

George Burd likes this.
  12. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

we need more lateral growth in the game not faster leveling