[All] Raid tab OPTION

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Jared, Nov 27, 2015.

1. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Here's the idea. I want the ability to turn the raid tab option OFF so that ALL of my bosses (raid or otherwise) show on one page. This would be similar to the option to use the new fight page result format or the old one. Those that like the tab can keep it. Those that don't (like me) can opt out of it. I don't see why this can't be done, since it won't negatively impact ANY players. Simple enough.

2. kamikazeweasel

kamikazeweasel Active Member

I am not opposed to the raid tab option but I think if we are gonna go the tab route lets do all tabs one for single, coop, world, raid, and squad bosses.

And to Jared's liking when you first click on the boss main tab it could open to the original system. Then you can use the tabs from that point.

3. Vic

Vic Active Member

i don't participate in raids, but i like all of my bosses to show on one page without having to go to tabs to see the different ones i'm in.

4. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i agree. i only participated in one this last round, so i don't need a tab. i also noticed that the raid tab is there whether or not you are actually in any raids, so when you check it, there may be nothing there to check.

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I like the raid tab

6. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

the raid tab is very nice, easy to manage

7. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Well since the collapse raid tab was my idea on the first raid and Kano finally implemented i have the easiest solution for you. Ask Kano to put it in the settings tab as they did with opting out of the new battle results and keeping it as the original. Easiest solution

8. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

sounds good to me. the raid tab is the worst thing in the game. oh, besides the Karousel. oh, i almost forgot the tedious chooore of giiiift sendiiiiiiing...

9. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

sounds easy enough to me.

10. Kirsten

Carousel I could have done without,but using kanoplay for gifting is easy peasy , Raid boss tab a Big thumbs up :)

Elle F likes this.
  11. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

yeah, i don't need the raid tab. but the raid hogs wanted it, so now we all have it. it's also funny that everyone was begging for new locations and now that they've been released less than a month ago, everyone is ALREADY complaining.

Kirsten likes this.
  12. Kirsten

Well ya had to know the locations complaints are always complained about, it is never gonna be enough,or fast enough or crafting and the challenge is not fast enough, the world is a place of give it to me yesterday.

As far as the raid tab,you don't have to use it, only if ya want to zero in on the raids you may be on, they are still listed the old way when you click on Bosses, so not sure what the big deal is,all it does is separate them from reg bossed, if you do click on the Raid tab,so really ??? so many complaints about it are silly.

13. Kirsten

Look closer all the bosses are listed as they always have been, you do not have to use the raid tab.

14. Vic

Vic Active Member

it still shows on your main boss page if you're in one. but if you want to attack it or collect rewards or anything, you have to click on the tab to actually access it. i can do without the tab, and i wish i had the ability NOT to have my bosses tabbed.

kevinmalo likes this.
  15. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

yes, PLEASE give us the option NOT to have our bosses tabbed.

16. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

based on some of the other threads posted here, it sounds as if there are quite a few of us that do NOT like this. this should be an option, not a requirement. hopefully, there will be other votes in support of this, otherwise there isn't even the slightly possibility this will change.

17. kamikazeweasel

I still think it would be easy to appease everyone if they created tabs for every type of boss and the first tab could remain as bosses where they all can be viewed the original way but for those of us that want to skip right to squad bosses we could just click on the tab with out scrolling thru all the other bosses or collapsing each type.

18. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i could go for something like this.

19. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

i think we should have a boss Karousel.

kamikazeweasel likes this.
  20. kamikazeweasel

YES! great idea with random spin option where what ever boss it lands on you have to fight! such a great idea!
    Really tho it would be nice if it was an option but I just don't see Kano adding options to the page layout in the settings.