October 21, 2010- New Bullet Proof Achievements

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kendall, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

New Bullet Proof Achievements
    1,500 Health
    10,000 Health
    20,000 Health

250 Energy
    1,000 Energy
    2,000 Energy

250 Stamina
    500 Stamina
    1,500 Stamina

250 Attack
    500 Attack
    1,500 Attack

250 Defense
    500 Defense
    1,500 Defense

Some of the new achievements have cash, XP and Favor Points for rewards.

Stamina, Energy, Health Achievements have regen time reductions for awards as well.

If you have already passed levels but have not picked up the achievements, just add a +1 to the attribute to get the achievement.

Enjoy!

2. baktiyar

baktiyar New Member

where i have to put a+1

Last edited: Oct 22, 2010
  3. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

For example, if you are at 2,000 stamina but only have the 100 stamina achievement, you would need to add 2 skill points to make you stamina go to 2,001 to get the 250, 500 and 1,500 achievements for stamina.

4. The Ice Queen

The Ice Queen Member

Love your work Eric and the Kanos team :)
    5 achievements to work on now :)

Will you be increasing the level up regeneration for Energy now?

baktiyar - Next time you level or gain skill points, when you go to allocate your skill points, you will receive your new achievements if you have earned any extras.

5. Vinny

Vinny New Member

+1 on the new achievements. Pretty cool! As Kat mentioned - will the energy regeneration amount be increased?

6. Thanks for that Eric....(now for the but!)....can we also have full energy/stamina refills , or even the 500 energy that we currently get and a percentage of anything over the 500

and the same for the stamina ..for me each piont is worth more than its weight in gold and to put them into energy /stamina has no bonus for me , if im only going to get the 500/50 that we get now ...

but honestly thanks for the recent changes