Epic fail

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Eddie, Jun 25, 2010.

1. cesarr

cesarr Member

Stacy Moonshine Manzo has 180 attack(s) on you (In 23 hours). You have 40 attack(s) on Stacy Moonshine Manzo (In 1 day). thats 220 wins for me, why do people keep attacking??

2. SN.Goat

SN.Goat New Member

well it is kinda rare...

lol.....

seems to me that most people are afraid to bounty mainly because of bounty traps....

maybe there's nothing else around worth attacking, i remember i had this one rivalry, she kept putting up counter attacks, I knew if I kept attacking, i'd eventually break through.

There was literally no-one else around to attack, everyone else had twice my army size, and although only 10% of my attacks made it through, the xp I got from that 1 in 10 attack was worth it.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2010
  3. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

So Eddie, how many times have I sent you to VC Hell and how many times you sent me to VC hell? It's fair to say I've doubled or tripled the number of kills. I'll take my score any time of the year. Got to level about 4 or 5x off of you today. You're too kind.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2010
  4. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

Speaking of Epic Fails

Your bounty trap was a success, you have killed Hail the Aesir and the Vanir and earned 161 XP.

2 minutes ago delete

Your bounty trap was a success, you have killed Hail the Aesir and the Vanir and earned 161 XP.

2 minutes ago delete

2 minutes ago delete

2 minutes ago delete

POLISHPIMPN has just killed WHALEN Sighvan. Kill the enemies, Vikings unite!

3 minutes ago

MAFIA WARS ADD ME Leinkel is under heavy attacks from Becoolman. Help out a fellow Chieftain!

3 minutes ago

3 minutes ago delete

Becoolman has just been placed on the Bounty list by MAFIA WARS ADD ME Leinkel Help your fellow Chieftain!

3 minutes ago

MAFIA WARS ADD ME Leinkel has bountied Becoolman. Go for the Kill and collect the bounty now!

3 minutes ago

WHALEN Sighvan has just been placed on the Bounty list by MAFIA WARS ADD ME Leinkel Help your fellow Chieftain!

3 minutes ago

3 minutes ago delete

Well done Olen! Well done. Got a couple on you today also huh Eddie!

5. Where did your Bounty Traps when Fielding bounty you 7 times in 4 hours ? and where did your Counter attacks when Fielding me and Gavin attack you more than 1000+ times in 4 hours with No Response Back ? no bouty traps no counters no normal attacks back no responce to any message ? oh ok there was response back >> Healing response every second WoW
    i think that's the biggest Epic fail on Viking Clan :D

6. thats right

Yes Where are all those traps Eddie?...You like to brag sooo much, whats the problem now?..LMAO @YOU Eddie.. You fool NOBODY!!! and all those that help you are bad people too..

7. cesarr

cesarr Member

captain morgan OG has put a Hit on you for $266,779,620.

28 seconds ago delete

Your booby trap was a success, you have killed captain morgan OG and earned 32 XP.

33 seconds ago delete

Your booby trap was a success, you have killed captain morgan OG and earned 32 XP.

1 minute ago delete

1 minute ago delete

1 minute ago delete

1 minute ago delete
    not much, but out of all the booby traps total i had on this guy is probably total 22

8. Nice one i see that guy on bounty all times lol

9. cesarr

cesarr Member

everyones after me!!

You were killed by Mr Hot Pants OG and lost -632 XP.

2 minutes ago delete

You were hitlist attacked by Mr Hot Pants OG with a Fight Boost of 15%.
    You lost the Fight.

2 minutes ago delete

KK Silver Bullets OG has put a Hit on you for $353,303,843.

2 minutes ago delete

Your booby trap was a success, you have killed KK Silver Bullets OG and earned 32 XP.

2 minutes ago delete

Mr Hot Pants OG has removed you from their Squad.

2 minutes ago delete

You were Punched by Mrs Captain Morgan taking 123 damage.

8 minutes ago delete

9 minutes ago delete

9 minutes ago delete

Your booby trap was a success, you have killed Mrs Captain Morgan and earned 32 XP.

14 minutes ago delete

Your booby trap was a success, you have killed Mrs Captain Morgan and earned 32 XP.

15 minutes ago delete

15 minutes ago delete

10. sorry no gold transfer this time he he

[Delete Game History] [Full Page View]

You were bounty attacked by The Legend with a Battle Boost of 10%.
    You won the Battle.
    1 minute ago delete

You were bounty attacked by Jillian Thyra Johansson with a Battle Boost of 10%.
    You lost the Battle.
    1 minute ago delete

You've been killed from a bountry trap by The Legend.
    1 minute ago delete

You were bounty attacked by Jillian Thyra Johansson with a Battle Boost of 10%.
    You lost the Battle.
    1 minute ago delete

You won the Battle.
    1 minute ago delete

You won the Battle.
    1 minute ago delete

You won the Battle.
    1 minute ago delete

You won the Battle.
    1 minute ago delete

You won the Battle.
    1 minute ago delete

You were bounty attacked by Adam Ambi.
    You won the Battle.
    1 minute ago delete

You won the Battle.
    1 minute ago delete

You won the Battle.
    1 minute ago delete

You won the Battle.
    1 minute ago delete

You won the Battle.
    1 minute ago delete

You won the Battle.
    1 minute ago delete

You won the Battle.
    1 minute ago delete

You lost the Battle.
    1 minute ago delete

You won the Battle.
    1 minute ago delete

You won the Battle.
    1 minute ago delete

POLISHPIMPN has put a Bounty on you for 3,600,282,180,528 coins.
    1 minute ago delete

11. Sheesh Para, your defense must be epic if you can fend off Eddie like that.

12. Eddie

Eddie Member

@Para

Sorry I did not see your post earlier. About the number of attacks it took to take you down from bounty, not too impressive. As we both know you and Gavin ran into 200-300 attacks EACH on me at times ;)

13. Dolly

Dolly New Member

talk is cheap; where's your bona fide proof?

14. Eddie

Eddie Member

Him and Gavin have a very good defense, at the cost of stamina. Para is a bit low for stamina unfortunately.

15. cesarr

cesarr Member

someone was trying to bounty me but just couldn't do it, 6 times rigged, but i needed more energy to keep going

Attached Files:

• 60.jpg
      60.jpg
      File size:
      21.8 KB
      Views:
    • 59.jpg
      59.jpg
      File size:
      17.6 KB
      Views:
  16. cesarr

cesarr Member

ghostface TCB has put a Hit on you for $34,822,307,421.

21 seconds ago delete

Your rigged ignition was a success, you have killed ghostface TCB and earned 23 XP.

28 seconds ago delete

Your rigged ignition was a success, you have killed ghostface TCB and earned 23 XP.

36 seconds ago delete

44 seconds ago delete

54 seconds ago delete

1 minute ago delete

Hollis The Bull Casso has just killed paul the pounder andrews Let's get them, Mobsters unite!

1 minute ago

1 minute ago delete

1 minute ago delete

1 minute ago delete

17. Jay Shinigami

Jay Shinigami Member

8 rigs = 40 energy and 24 stamina plus the money cost, wouldn't it be easier just to take the hit and use that on other things to regain the lost exp?

18. Here is player who is nr1 on myspace VC lose battle to player who is more than 700 levels down ...
    i call it Epic Fail LMAO
    :D

[​IMG]

19. Thats GREAT PARA. He is weak minded and weak spirited, this guy has no xp fighting other vikings, just lower lvled ones and bosses..hahahahaha Number 1 in the world what a joke!!!
    You Para and Gavin are the true leaders in this game not the other 2. They will fall soon..lmao@Pimp...hahahahahha

20. Tizme

Tizme Member

ITT- Epic titties!
    It seems to be a trap though, they must be moobs. ;)