hitlist issue

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Hated, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Hated

Hated Member

Hitlist loss/wins not going to stats:

i have noticed that if i get attacked 20 times on the hit list those 20 attacks DONT show in my totle win's/loss's,
    isn't it fair to say we where attacked our stats should have gone up, yes we are on the hit list, but a attack is a attack.
    im not asking for XP gain while on the hitlist (though it would be great to cover the many 1,000's of XP iv lost from each Listing)

if you have done this to stop Riders/Surfers/healers, i will understand, but at least open a new section on peoples profiles

eg, " Hitlist attacks lasted: 98.
    Times listed: 9 times.
    Last listed: 24 minutes ago "

this will help make the hit list interesting for the people get listed all the time..

~Hated AkA Sir BN

2. Jay Shinigami

Jay Shinigami Member

Just out of curiosity as I'm not familiar with the terminology, what exactly are surfer/rider/healers?

3. Tizme

Tizme Member

I believe all three are the same thing. People that 'ride' the hitlist, healing each time before they are killed.
    I don't really see the benefit of this though.. Simply delaying the inevitable.
    There should be an option to pay your way off the hitlist if you are able to survive for a certain time.
    Or maybe a reward for staying up on it for however long.
    (a large cash payment to replace some of the millions spent healing maybe?)

4. MOJO1916

MOJO1916 Member

is there anychance...that if you can and do ride the list...and get the hour...

MANY ARE ACHIEVING IT

that all attacks are added to your score.....

and
    FYI
    as for not seeing the benifit...ask my squad...I list about 100 + ppl per go
    and spread the wealth ...help people get more fight stats...and try to gain back as much exp as possible....cos its a serious amt of exp to lose....and if i am going to lose that much exp..I WILL TAKE AS MANY WITH ME AS POSSIBLE...

and kendall please...they got suspended for playing in a fashion..12 hrs in..and back at it..HARDLY A DISCOURAGEMENT....THINK OF THOSE that stuck by you..played with your RULES
    are you that stuck for cash..that 3 can ruin your game.....think on... many people are very distrubed at the occurance...would you be that kind...if the top levels were playing that way ?????????

Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
  5. Jay Shinigami

Jay Shinigami Member

Ah I get it now, main benefit for trying to stay on the list as long as possible is to pick up more people to fight (well for me anyway), that way I dot have to keep hitting the same people 

Last edited: Oct 16, 2010
  6. Tizme

Tizme Member

Ok i see, please stay up on the hitlist as long as you can to fill your rivals list up to the brim, then you won't have to keep hitting on me =D

7. Jay Shinigami

Jay Shinigami Member

Lack of people in my level range means I keep hitting the same people over and over - nothing personal :eek:

8. SteveW

SteveW Member

I know that feeling :mad:

9. I know that feeling also. :(

10. dittttttto

11. Hated

Hated Member

well iv got to a point there is only 4 people on my fight list,,
    it get some fights under my belt i have to allow others to attack me, whats a better way to advertise to the world to attack me than sitting on the hitlist?? ones some body has listed me that is...

12. Hated

Hated Member

but how about it Kano crew?

may we please incorporate hitlist wins/loss's into our stats?
    even a new counter ONLY for hitlist fights

Could be new Achievements, eg "survive the hitlst for 10 minutes" -- "win 100 fights on the hitlist" and so on...

13. malific

malific Member

Hitlist survival achievements were suggested somewhere else and look like a good idea to me, since it gives players a sense on surviving while at Hitlist other than picking on lower levels and such.