[LCN] New City?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by JARVIN, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Amen brother.

Kirsten likes this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Couldn't have said it better:)

3. ben

ben Active Member

i agree all the games need new locations ... more and more people are moving on up because of the raid bosses and no where to go like a road block on the games it self ...

4. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

LOL It is funny how people talk about high levels like they did something wrong. Early on in the game you leveled, you got to a new city. There was no reason to ever suspect that they would ever get behind on cities and that it would be possible to level past the last city so far that a player would be so far past the last city that if four new cities opened at once that the player would already be in all four.

It is not unreasonable for players who have leveled over the last few years to have expected new cities as they leveled. Now players have a reason as we all have seen players level past the last city and Kano has not opened a new city in what over year now? And had Kano made it clear a long time ago that Antarctica was the last city and that they had no intention on opening any new cities for a long time even after players past the last city...... then we would have no reason to complain or feel like Kano has failed us in some way.

Sir Opinion Alot and ben like this.
  5. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

or they could have said it when they came out with moon that there is no plan's for new city for levels

6. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

nope. there were complaints about this before raids. there are just more now since more players are leveling to the moon.

Kirsten likes this.
  7. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

It is because no one cares or understands until it affects them....... I was in Moon the day it opened. And now I would be in 4 going on 5 new cities if the levels between the cities stayed close to the same as between Ant and Moon. And I don't mean to level so much anymore but it is hard not to level if you play all the time and don't have any real life ;-)

8. Michael Wheet

Michael Wheet Active Member

A new city would always be a good thing as long as we have the high level players. It gives them a new goal and if we "noobs" get lucky, the new boss might get shared.

9. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Well moon did come out in May, so at max 6 months since last city. For those not competing for top cities, there really is not much fun in reaching a city for the simple fact that you can't use anything you get from it because of the random drops from bosses twice your levels are more powerful then even the best crafts. Even reaching Tangier I still can't use anything. I think there have been two-three relevant crafts since Paris, where you actually felt like you gained something. And currently only the Maelstrom Tanks from Madrid was worth keeping, since it was better than a random drop from higher bosses.
    So in my view, 6 months since last city for the top 7 players on kongregate which gave them a good boost in stats is nothing. There is a need to ensure players will stay, and that is NOT only giving out new cities for the few but actually having relevant cities, jobs and crafts for everyone at their level. And Ken, I am not saying don't create cities for the highest, it is just a huge issues that players can't use 95% of everything they get from Paris and upwards because of random drops of higher leveled bosses.

10. Spiros El Gato Loco

Spiros El Gato Loco New Member

I don't know if this is the right place to write this,so i apologize in advance if its not!I think it would be a lot better if you guys could add 2 or 3 cities at once.One higher than Moon,for all the high leveled players that are getting bored and one or two more non-leveled base for everyone.I think that would be awesome!And since you have already travelled to Moon Base,i bet it would be fun to see some non-existing cities.Like Ancient Greece,Garden of Eden,Underworld or Atlantis.Just a thought! :)

11. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

I don't think there should just be ONE after moon..... some players are 3 or 4 cities past Victoria already. Kano seems to have gotten behind and should seriously do some catching up. And my only concern is we already have RAIDS giving the same reward for level 400 players as level 10,000 players. World Bosses give the same rewards. And a level 100 can buy the same Limited Quantity Items as a level 10,000. How would non-level base bosses help level 10,000 players without making the game even more screwed up than it is? We already have lower level players passing higher levels in strength as being a higher level has almost no advantage at all anymore. I have always thought that just like you have to be a level 2500 or higher to buy a level 2500 character, I think there should be limited Quantity Items that you have to be over certain levels to buy.... I think World Bosses should have better rewards that are more level appropriate, and RAID rewards should be tier based.

Look at what Kano did with the Moon boss. They made the owner reward crap but the random drop really awesome. So now the level 9k player has no more advantage than the level 2000 he shares the boss with.... at least with most bosses, since you have to be a certain level to open the boss and only you can get the owner reward which was better than the drops. In the case of Moon, the random drops are better than the owner reward.

12. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

One of the world bosses has better drops (up to level 4800 :) but still nothing near what you are talking about :)

I would have loved if the random drops from higher leveled bosses would fall as a percentage of the distance in levle from you and when you are able to open the boss.

By making the random drops better than owner, you at least can decide to stock up on random and not share with anyone and thereby get the best from the boss :)

13. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

That was from Mitch - mi7ch,Sep 23, 2015. And like two and a half months later they gave us Victoria. So who knows, maybe they will surprise us with a new city at least by May 2016. With RAIDS and this new Flash thing, I might be ready for 6 or 7 new cities....... quit making things for me to level with and then make leveling not mean anything. LOL

14. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

@GOING TO CATCH DAVID : what would be ideal rythm to add new city? You have the highest level, so your opinion is very important : still every 500 levels? Or a little more would be sufficient? I understand it must be frustrating : levelling a lot (takes a lot of time), and not having a city high enough!

15. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

Well, the problem with raising the number of levels between cities is that they already make it harder and harder to level to begin with. That would seem like a double hit. You go from getting 10 levels for the same amount of work and only needing like 300 or so levels between cities to then getting 2 levels for that same work and 550 levels to the next city...... if they increased the exp for higher levels so that leveling was not such a chore, then I would certainly raise the number of levels between cities. It should be more of an effort as you go in some ways. The only problem with being so hard to level now is it is hard to feel like you are advancing with a couple of levels per day when it takes so many hours for those two levels.

16. ChewbaccaSW

@GOING TO CATCH DAVID : ok, i understand your answer. Once i tried to make formula between XP needed by level, and the level. It was quite accurate with the people of my team...But i was wondering with you : could you please say me how much XP in total you need for your next level? (example : 190765 / 267713 LvL2513)

17. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

879399 / 2582797 That is where I am right now and the best exp I get with a leveling partner is like 800 exp per stamina average. It would be best though to ask Clueless or Stone though what they need and what they get when leveling with me as I am higher level than both of them and it goes by the lowest level when leveling PVP.

ChewbaccaSW likes this.
  18. ChewbaccaSW

@GOING TO CATCH DAVID : With my formula, i find 2535530 which is quite close, less than 2% :) The number you gave me will permit to re-calibrate and improve my formula, thanks! I pm you;)