[PC] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Unfortunately, not seeing the option to turn in unused keys this time?

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Shows up fine for me even with both the Activites and the Offers hidden (for testing purposes). Have you tried refreshing the game? You might need to pull new information from the server to get it to display. :)

3. The game on Facebook auto-refreshed at the same time as raidville ended and no option to turn in keys. I'm looking at kanoplay from my phone and still no option to turn in keys.

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks for the additional info, I'll get it looked into. :)

5. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Your welcome. I mentioned after the first raids in Pirate clan when i lost about 10 to 12 because of losing them in the cluster boss feed page and not knowing which were done completely. Now they need to do my last suggestion 24 hrs if you join a raid and have not made the minumium amount of hits and heals then your ass gets tossed off the raid and others can take that spot. I have noticed one particular armada who have screwed a lot of raids up because of their members doing this. Selfish punks.

Mabest and George Burd like this.
  6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

This would fall into the same category...

7. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

They can be removed. If the can bench them for the entire season they have the ability to remove them. Put in a timer or put the timer on the raid owners hands. If the min isn't met then they will see a green light to send their ass packing.

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

NO, as Mitch stated once join the stat's are locked in of every player.. Which would create a nightmare that the design of raids is not set up for..

I'm to tired to find it, maybe Mitch can elaborate once again when comes into work tomorrow.

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

That's not the same thing. When a player joins a Raid Party their information is added to the overall calculations for the make-up of the party and they become part of that Raid Bosses's "code" for lack of a better word. That's why they can't be removed.

Benching just turns off their ability to attack.

10. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

you mean attack? all they can do is heal I thought

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yeah, I mixed that up. :oops:

12. Sheryl Wertz

Sheryl Wertz New Member

I felt that the raids went better this time due to several changes, raid killers, the new stuff must have discouraged the abuse! bravo! Thanks!

mi7ch likes this.
  13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Raid Event November 12 at 9 am Pacific

[​IMG]

Changes from the previous Raid Event:

New tiers on Facebook:

0 - 5000
    5000 - 9000
    9000+

Luca Di Nicola likes this.
  14. Don off sorrow

Don off sorrow Active Member

woooohoooo for me is new raid bosss :D

15. In kongregate ....always same tiers? or upgraded a bit even in Kong? ^_^

Chasity likes this.
  16. I see the level tiers have been changed again. Of course, since the beginning of the Raids, some players have levelled quickly and this needs to be updated for every Raid.

Have you thought about changing the number of people per tier?? The Middle Tier ALWAYS fills. The lowest Tier is normally the Tier that a lot of people feel least comfortable sharing because newbies have been known to kill off the Raid.

Can the numbers be changed to:
    Lowest Tier ~ 5 people
    Middle Tier ~ 20 people
    Highest Tier ~ 5 people ???????

17. Saintliza

Saintliza New Member

Missed this one the first time around :) Thanks for the changes, seeing way less asshatery on raids now.

18. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

The middle & highest tiers are the ones that fill up the fastest! Cutting down on the number who can join the highest tier would be a serious mistake!!!

George Burd likes this.
  19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Please give me suggestions and I will put them in for next time. This week's Facebook tiers were suggested to me by a player. :)

The Bosses are balanced around an even number of people in each tier. We could change the tier allocations, but we would have to re-do all of the math behind it.

George Burd and Chasity like this.
  20. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

For Armor/Kongregate, Instead of the current: (boss filling up quickly after just having been posted)
    Levels 0-2000 : 3
    Levels 2001-3999 : 10
    Levels 4000+ : 7
    I'd suggest bumping the Numbers up to be more like:
    Levels 0-3000
    Levels 3001-4999
    Levels 5000+

George Burd likes this.