October 13, 2010 - Hospital Improvements

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kendall, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Couple of improvements that were discussed/suggested on this forum previously have now come to life around healing your character.

1. [heal] link in header is always visible, clicking on that link will give you a response of that heal instead of bring up another box that you would have to confirm that you would like to heal yourself.
    2. Healing through in-game currency will now heal your character to 100% of your max health.
    3. Heal costs have gone up slightly to take into account the full refill, this may be increased further over the next couple of days.
    4. Successive heals in a short period of time will increase the cost to heal.

We also disabled the selling of property as it was an unused feature.

2. veebeebelly

veebeebelly New Member

i used it, often!

3. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

What did you use if for? Can you explain some scenarios where you would want to sell property? From stats collected this was definitely the least used feature in the game.

4. Vinny

Vinny New Member

My money is on ... "To lower my hitlist cost" ;-)

5. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Depending on feedback we can look to re-enable this feature tomorrow either permanently or temporarily to give people time to adjust.

It was something that was cut because out of the millions of requests processed a day, selling property accounted for less than 0.1% of that.

6. Vinny

Vinny New Member

For what it's worth I've never used it ... I was answering for Mr. Belly :)

7. The Ice Queen

The Ice Queen Member

Sometimes:
    you need a little extra cash
    you bought 5 of somthing and now you want to sell 5 and buy 10 as this is more economical
    As Vinny mentioned, to lower your bounty

Wouldn't getting rid of the Heal pop-up save you more server space? ;)

8. HarleyQueen

HarleyQueen New Member

Robbie wants to keep his bounty low so he will get hitlisted. a lot of us wants to be hitlisted so we get a nice rivals list :)

the new full health heal is great..but it almost impossible to hitlist the fast riggers now, cause we have to click that little x to get rid of the box before we can click hitlist again..

can you please remove that?

kind regards HarleyQueen

9. veebeebelly

veebeebelly New Member

i would like it back, but understand the reasons it may not come back.

however, even a temporary reversal, would be nice, so a new strategy for the way i play, anyway, can be found, lol.

also, sent you pm eric, with one other little suggestion, in regards to this ;)

cheers.

10. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

We will re-enable the selling of property later this morning.

One thing with the new healing set-up that I think people are not aware of, you can close that heal pop-up by clicking on the black/grayed out area behind the popup or by clicking the "Close X", fastest method would be clicking the blacked/grayed out area behind the pop-up.

Try clicking on the blacked/grayed out area behind the pop-up to see if that helps with the speed of healing.

11. hi fast healing is not fast u still need click out some where else after that heal message pop out ... will be perfect if that message go a bit higher so its not blocking the heal button :)

look in attachment

Attached Files:

12. veebeebelly

veebeebelly New Member

thanx eric

:)