Home Page Changes

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Indeed, everything is hidden behind the "buy keys" message. Have it closed for a few days now.
    "highly customizable" ... the only thing you can do is open or close :) I just miss the link "close and don't open again" because it automatically opens again after a while.
    Ok UI guys, you showed us you can make a beautiful carousel in this game, big applause, now give us our left column buttons back too.

Kirsten likes this.
  2. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

that's not going to happen. once changes are made, they are rarely undone. it's very disappointing that the only events advertised in the forums now are the raids.

3. Susanne Rautelius

Susanne Rautelius Active Member

Do i have to close this dang new homepage every day from now? I DO NOT WANT SEE THAT SH*T more so if close can it be closed then?

Darth Vader likes this.
  4. Why is the new homepage interface not working properly ? The Kano birthday challenge is not showing even though there is over 6 hours left to play.

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yes I have the same problem,I used it for that calendar it was there at 5:10 am EST and then it never came back, I lost an hour for 4 games, trying to get to the calendar, someone showed me a way without that new interface, which I don't like anyway, and now it will stay closed forever, I lost clicking 2 boxes in 4 games, trying to find a way to the calendar, not good, Good by interface forever, and thanks for screwing with my 3 day calendar.:mad:

Jonathan Hurley likes this.
  6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I think there is an issue where the box for the Calendar gets removed a few hours before the event is actually up. The intended function is to display the event on the Acitivites modal until the event actually ends.

I'll be chastising the developers about this one and in the mean time please contact Support and explain your issue and they'll set you up. :)

Jonathan Hurley likes this.
  7. Lucky for me I still finished the 3rd with 2 hours to spare.:)

8. Ray Ford

Ray Ford Member

If nothing is going to be done about that worthless new home page why bother going to Support? I am just using known shortcuts and close it every time I see it open. Go back to the Old Workable Home Page. I have a long time friend and player who is considering leaving the game over the Birthday Calendar fowl-up.

Chasity and Kirsten like this.
  9. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

Forgot about Lotto yesterday, was the first time in 1585 days I missed it

10. Kirsten

Damn :(

11. Alex Ford

Alex Ford New Member

If you're serious about letting me customize the space, why does it reset back to showing the things that I've hidden about every other day?

Kirsten, Aapje and Chasity like this.
  12. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Thanks for reminding me, I almost forgot.

Kirsten likes this.
  13. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Can you add back the old buttons? I am keep missing the lottery....

Mary Lou and Kirsten like this.
  14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I've heard concerns about missing the Lottery from a few places now, I'll talk to the developers about it. :)

Chasity likes this.
  15. Count me among the group that has decided to close it permanently. It was much, MUCH easier with the old layout to find what was available or needed to be done within the game. 2 main examples for me: Needed to get to any of the calendars quickly? 1 click. Not sure if you had lottery to pick up? The button only showed up if you did & with 1 click... you were there. You didn't have to read small print on a button & then click even tinier buttons to navigate through if you don't want to wait. With the old layout, the buttons were easy to find, easy to see, & easy to read.

I just can't quite figure out why if something wasn't broken someone decided it needed to be fixed...

16. Lucifer

Lucifer Active Member

Starting to be like face book! spend half my time closing pop ups! Almost every time I go to the home page I have to close a few, even tho I've just closed them.

Alex Ford and Kirsten like this.
  17. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Here are my comments. You can keep the lottery. In over 4 years of playing, I have never gotten more than 3 numbers. I hate the carousel so much, I tried to hide it, but it keeps reappearing every day, so now I've given up and just ignore it. I haven't checked my tickets in over a week, and I don't plan to any longer. But if the icon is put back somewhere on the home page, I have a question. Will this be retroactive back to when the carousel was implemented, or would this just be going forward?

Kirsten likes this.
  18. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

I want to keep it closed, but I get really, really irritated by it opening all the time. The Offers also did this and that was manageable, but it is really too much for me now.

And I also wonder if you aren't just fooling yourself by looking at the number of people who keep it open and then patting yourself on the back, because I bet that a lot of people dislike it and just give up on closing it.

Alex Ford and Kirsten like this.
  19. Kirsten

We have been told ,politely ,too bad it is not reverting back to the old way:confused:

20. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i would be included in this group.