[VC] Loyalty Item Update October 14

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Oct 14, 2015.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The new Loyalty items are available in game now! You can find them in the Loyalty Items section on the Gods page. Here’s a quick breakdown of the new Gold tier plus items:

Gold

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Gilded Claymore (309/308)
    Goldwork Tunic (432/185)
    Gilded Paladin (216/401)

Platinum

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Faunling Scramasax (257/476)
    Mask of the Faunling (367/366)
    Albino Faunling (513/220)

Diamond

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Black Diamond Bow (486/208)
    Black Diamond Bracers (243/451)
    Black Diamond Unicorn (347/347)

Alexandrite

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Chrysoberyl Rod (386/386)
    Chrysoberyl Boots (540/232)
    Chrysoberyl Assassin (270/502)

2. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Like the updating and increase in numbers but i dont like how we cant have more of a choice..... There should be more options like if i want to purchase a warrior, it has to be the numbers provided, i dont have a choice between attack, defense or balanced, just have to take whats given

3. Laura Jazmin

Laura Jazmin New Member

this is a very nice item.....love it . . Chrysoberyl Assassin (270/502)

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The system currently isn't built to accommodate the choice in item stats and that would multiply the workload of designing new items (assigning them appropriate stats for balanced, or Attack/Defense biased). I am not saying no, but if there is enough demand for it I'm sure we can work something out. :)

Cammy Rubin likes this.
  5. Demonik1

Im almost a hundred percent sure you could make the items all look the same and nobody would give 2 sh**s, its the numbers that matter

Kirsten likes this.
  6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

My comment on theoretically increasing workload was about the numbers alone, I didn't say we would have to design three unique items for each of the stats.

And given the comments we've gotten when we've reused some items recently, I guarantee you some people would care about that. :)

Cammy Rubin likes this.
  7. Demonik1

Really? Workload? How much time could it take to update numbers within existing code and copy and paste a pic? If there was a poll im sure most would side with me.... Screw the rest ;p

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The workload would be around building a system to make it so you could chose between one of three items each with a different set of stats, which it does not currently support.

9. Demonik1

Man, thats way more than I was suggesting..... I meant 3 of the same warrior, just different numbers to each one.... In essence youd be adding more loyalty items but theyre all the same pic of the 3 current items already in place in each loyalty tier. So all they would have to do is change a few numbers and add the same pics to them

10. Elias

Elias New Member

When do we get new worlds as in plural not one new world every year , when do we get more ? The Raids are a beast Kano created now more people are running out of current material , I hope that is something in the works in the very near future ....

11. Demonik1

He did say in another thread that one was on the way but yeah, I agree.... They should be working on a few at least with the level monsters they've created

Kirsten likes this.
  12. Schreck

Schreck New Member

Elias and Demona, quit complaining before i slap the shit outta both of ya!!! :D. Good job Mitch on the new loyalty items!!!!!

13. Demonik1

Oh no, a slap from lil big man would decimate us both D: haha and you should be ashamed of yourself, such horrible language from a lady.... Very uncouth ;)

Schreck likes this.
  14. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

yes, quick, do what the almighty DEMONIK wants, before we all feel his wrath!

Demonik1 likes this.
  15. Demonik1

See? This guy knows

16. Kris Lee DUke

Kris Lee DUke Member

Chysoberyl Boots with 540 Attack?! I'll pick up a pair so I can kick y'all's a$$etS all over VK!

17. Schreck

Schreck New Member

Next time i see you running outta the library to rob someone, im gonna have to intervene. Favor points aren't worth robbing people!!!! :cool:

18. Elias

Elias New Member

Demonik1 in a library what sick fantasy do you have going on ?

19. Schreck

Schreck New Member

Thats where he can play online at! LMAO

20. Lester peterson aka Pete

Lester peterson aka Pete Active Member

I will just read I like in principal what he is saying you could put all albino warriors on all three just adjust the numbers?? I think!:Do_O

Demonik1 likes this.