Home Page Changes

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 13, 2015.

1. ICE-X

ICE-X New Member

2. The Milk Man

The Milk Man Member

Not really a fan of the new update.

3. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Aaah the one good change, hiding the World Boss alert; now I'll get more hits in before the World Boss keels over, buahaha! :p

4. DeathMo the Drifter

DeathMo the Drifter Active Member

HEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPP please put it back the way it was. its slowing down the game on my computer and when i log in using my phone it takes up the whole screen till i get to the hid button. sorry folks dont like this update :(:(:(:(

Chasity likes this.
  5. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

deal of the day is boooo!

Chasity likes this.
  6. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

I like this new update although on some pages it lines up on the left and and can not be read. It maybe that I have too many pages open.

7. Christa Cunningham

Christa Cunningham New Member

I hate it where is the stamina and energy refills???

8. DeathMo the Drifter

DeathMo the Drifter Active Member

click the captains tab its on that page

9. Fusky17

Fusky17 New Member

the homepage is a mess on FB too

10. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

New Location????? Now that would be something I would like to see!

11. SwiftlyInnocent

SwiftlyInnocent Active Member

i am not liking it i feel it can screw you over by clicking something you dont wanna click

12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Read post #12 from Mitch The buttons on the home page for using/buying keys or signing up for the BA or Wars aren't transactional, they just take you to the area where you can perform that action, so you won't accidentally purchase a Key by clicking on the home page.

SwiftlyInnocent likes this.
  13. How many times do we need to spam this thread before you give us the good old page back ??????
    Do NOT like your ugly new page, so be a sport and do something about it mi7ch :mad::eek::rolleyes:

14. Malta

Malta New Member

Personally, I find the extra clicks needed to check lottery a frustration. As this is supposedly customizable, perhaps there is a way to show it on the opening page, instead of having to go through the various daily activities buttons?

15. Might take a bit until you get used to because now you don't see everything in sight and one click away, and giving that I like to make use of shortcuts as much as I can to maximise the speed I'm going through everything, it might seem like an uncomfortable change, but getting used to changes is another part of the game, I guess. Also if you want to see more content on the screen and you Zoom out the page, not all the content on the home page gets in... something you might want to fix.

16. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

This is not a game change, this is not something we need to get use to?? just seems that the things we the players do thru out the day have now become cumbersome, much like suits sitting in an office building of a company somewhere , making changes that they deem appropriate that makes their workers go WTF. I often wonder if those Suits in those offices say Let's find a way to screw with our employees.

17. mollytherealdeal

mollytherealdeal New Member

Please reverse the changes to the Homepage. It is much harder to access the boosts.

Kirsten likes this.
  18. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

where is the "October Gifts" icon, and the daily boost link?

19. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

I'm not happy that the periodic notifications are now hidden in this things. I hid it right away, but apparently, then I miss all these notifications :/ So I guess I have to live with it :(

Marc14 likes this.
  20. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I imagine it is a deal with it situation :( I deal with enough pretzel logic in the real world, don't need it in a game :)