Changes to the Raid Event Effective October 8

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 7, 2015.

1. SweetestAngel

SweetestAngel Active Member

And thank you Mitch for the changes that were made :)

mi7ch likes this.
  2. At what hour is this starting today?

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

9 am Pacific, so it's already started.

4. Sheryl Wertz

Sheryl Wertz New Member

Thanks for the changes that benches some of the sad sacks!

5. Xtina

Xtina Member

Love the new feature showing when minimums have been completed. Thank you, Kano :D

AlterEgoT and Kirsten like this.
  6. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Thank you for finding putting this end. As i suggested during the first two raids when they came. So glad to see this implemented.

Xtina and AlterEgoT like this.
  7. Jon Ward

The tiers are fine where they are at in pirate clan right now. Plenty of raids for people to get on if they choose and click. There is no need to keep moving tiers upwards.

8. Jon Ward

Make a brand new bracket tier so we have more players who can join the raids instead we have asked for this.

9. spend a little un $ and you can level to 200 in one day...I like the idea of 1500

Erik Bergstrom likes this.
  10. So when you have a player like (EVL) ioio666 who joins hits does minimum heal then hits and NEVER heals again what can you do too stop him as hes a serial non healer?

11. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Dont share bosses with him?

12. Shaun Mannings

Shaun Mannings New Member

I have to question and aggressively disagree with the new minimum indicator. Why would you join a RAID and then not do the minimum straight away - if you are a low level who does not have the stats and will take all 4 days to do the min - you should only be joining 1 or 2 RAIDs so not needed as you can watch them, if you have the stats and do not do the min straight away you are a camper and deserve to be listed, multiple times, until you lose enough xp to outweigh what you gain from the event. Joining 50, 100 or even more RAIDs means you are not playing the TEAM game it is meant to be. I have started saving so I can list all the campers until they get protection, because they are weak and need to hide.

Ghostie and SweetestAngel like this.
  13. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Sometimes you get sidetracked for various reasons, and if ya in alot of raids trying to find where you left off can be time consuming, reg bosses say if you completed them, and we have been waiting a long time,for the indicator, now if I am busy helping someone fill their raid, I can easily see if I missed the mark.

AlterEgoT and Chasity like this.
  14. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

those that jump on public bosses take a chance, and they fill up in seconds in VC on FB, so some people just jump on as many as those low level newbies can post :p

15. ChuckUFarley

ChuckUFarley New Member

It's about Time. The Only thing is Why give them 3x's to kill different Bosses make it smaller like 2x's Then they are benched and Can only heal the Bosses.

Kirsten likes this.
  16. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

On FB they often kill them before I can get the minimums as is!

But on kong and kp2 yes I see that as a good point.

17. AlterEgoT

Problem is, you may be punishing someone who just happened to hit at the same time as the wiper, or a wiper leaves it low and next attack kills it. So after 1 wouldn't be a good solution.

Again I say, if they would HEAL we could take care of it in the game instead of crying to kano to fix it ;)

Kirsten likes this.
  18. AlterEgoT

Yeah that.

on ZS KP2, My squad sends me the links. I join each to save my spot and hit minimums one at a time. It's nice to see at a glance on the boss page which one I am on. It also helps when I get the ssecond request from folks but others haven't quite died. So for me on KP2 I LOVE being able to see on the boss page instead of having to go to the boss scroll down realize oops it was the next one and go to the boss tab scroll down and do it again until I find which one I was on.

I often am at work when they open them so the minimums have to wait til that evening. Then I go through and drop all I've got on each.

I may only be on 7 at a time but if you ask around it's rare I only get minimums but sometimes it might take until my boost is active or a WB is available to level etc.

It may seem silly to some, but to those that do invite only so the boss isn't wiped and they don't have campers it is super helpful. In a legitimate way.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2015
  19. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Because I get your link now and my stamina refill in a few hours...

20. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

i don't join any unless i can (try) to get the minimum in when i join, but that's just me. i know there are some raid hogs out there that want to join every single raid that they can. i guess as long as you get the minimum in within 4 days, it doesn't matter.

Kirsten likes this.