[LCN] Suspended Chat for violating terms of use

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Darryl Wiebe, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Darryl Wiebe

Darryl Wiebe Member

• This is a joke!!!
      WARNING!
      Your chat was suspended by an administrator for posts accusing others of violating the Terms of Use ( www.kanoapps.com/terms-of-use/ ). The specific lines included, "He used the bella acct to list me 12 times, but ate 12 rigs to do it - It all started b/c he would not stop chaining me”
      Chat privileges will return in one week on October 12th, 2015.
    Instead of going after the root problem you suspend me for THIS!!!!!!!!!! It's like beating the puppy for eating the steak you left alone on the edge of the counter. You really need to work shit out and get off the bud for a little bit! WOW!!!!!!
    Well, here's Derails Warning

WARNING
    No more $$ for Kano
    Derail

ps

BTW, I'm pretty sure that wasn't my post... I might have said some other shit, but I def DID NOT say anything about bella acct listing me 12 times... so get your **cking factoids straight fella

2. Darryl Wiebe

Darryl Wiebe Member

And while I'm at it, I would like to see the Screenshot where I said that.
    new hashtag
    #KanoAbusesVictims

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Sorry to hear that you're frustrated with having your World Chat privileges removed, but unfortunately there's not much than can be done here about that in the forums. Please contact Support if you wish to have your access to the World Chat reinstated early.

4. Darryl Wiebe

Darryl Wiebe Member

I DID NOT WRITE IT MITCH, maybe hire people that can read

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

As I said, I don't deal with Chat suspensions, that falls under the purview of Support. I can certainly look into it for you and speak to Support about it, however it would still be in your best interest to file a ticket with them so we have it on record. :)

6. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

nah, leave him banned. I suspect he deserved it for something.

7. Michael Wheet

Michael Wheet Active Member

Honestly Kong chat should be rated (R) at best. There always seems to be " a guest in the room". If this is a moderator then they sure let a lot of things slide. Not critisizing, but why punish some and let others carry on with thier verbal abuse? A rivalry and hurtful words are to be expected in a fighting game, but many take it a step beyond.

8. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

really? Jim is convicted of killing Joe, but he really stole a candy bar. might as well leave him in jail, because he's guilty of "something".