[LCN] TGIF! Mob Wars - LCN Development News Sept 28 - Oct 2

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Oct 3, 2015.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

TGIF! Here’s your development news round-up for the past week!

Player Bans September 21 - September 27

As a reminder, the following numbers are permanently frozen accounts, and don't count temporary freezes.

FB: 21
    Kong/AG: 9

The majority of permanently frozen accounts are frozen for being a shared or alternate account. This is something we actively investigate, and we appreciate players reporting suspicious accounts to us.

If you have any questions or comments about a frozen account, please direct them through Support as the Forums are not the place to discuss account freezes, because of the sensitive account information involved.

New Limited Items!

A new week means new Limited Items! Here’s what’s up for grabs:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Fall Item Creation Contest Winner!

[​IMG]

Thank you community member @SwiftlyInnocent for suggesting the Killer Rubber Ducky.

Deceptive as it is deadly, this seemingly innocent bathtub toy transforms into a savage instrument of death at the flick of a switch.

World Chat Icons!

As many of you have probably noticed, we’ve added colored icons to the links in World Chat to help you tell at a glance what type of link it is before you click. Thanks to community member @AlterEgoT for suggesting this idea and being very patient while we implemented it. :)

Here’s an example of the icons in the chat if you haven’t seem them yet:

[​IMG]

October Monthly Calendar!

[​IMG]

Fall into the new Monthly Calendar! This limited time minigame started yesterday morning and runs until October 31 at 10 am Pacific.

Raid Event This Weekend!

[​IMG]

Hope you’re ready to face these crazy cultists this weekend. Assemble a crew of Mobsters and take them down!

Support Report with your favorite burrowing nocturnal mammal and Answerpreneur, Aardvark!

Happy October, players!

A quick note about feedback surveys and questionnaires: we want to make sure we do the feedback you guys give us justice, so we review your responses ourselves and apply rewards manually, instead of trying to build an automated system to go through them.

This also means that we can tell pretty easily when people are submitting responses more than once to try and get extra rewards, so maybe don't worry about doing that. ;)

Also! Please be aware that your Invite Code, your Player ID number, and your Profile Link are all completely different things. Usually when we do a survey we will ask for your Profile Link, because it tells us exactly what account, game and network you are on.

To find your Profile Link, just hope over to your profile page. Your fill profile link is a URL displayed just below your character information and right above the Customize Your Loadout button.

If you’re having trouble finding or copying it, you can also tell us your player ID, but remember to also let us know what game and network you play on!

Cheers,

Aardvark
    who's enjoying trying fancy artisan soda pops.

Terrible Joke of the Week

Here's your lame joke of the week!

Why do people carry umbrellas?
    Because umbrellas can't walk.

That's it for TGIF this week, everybody! Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

Play Now!

Facebook Canvas:https://apps.facebook.com/la_cosa_nostra/?fb_source=appcenter&fb_appcenter=1
    Facebook Connect: http://www.kanoplay.com/la_cosa_nostra?game_server=server_1
    Kano Play Server 2: http://www.kanoplay.com/la_cosa_nostra?game_server=server_2
    Kongregate: http://www.kongregate.com/games/kanoapps/mob-wars-la-cosa-nostra
    Armor Games: http://armorgames.com/play/14870/mob-wars-la-cosa-nostra
    iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/US/app/id789910921?mt=8&pt=Forum&ct=tgif

2. Si Celia

Si Celia Member

personally, instead of color coding I would have prefered a more substantive improvement, maybe a new boss, a new achievement, some new gifts (gifts of energy/stam/health/extra syn war tokens would be nice), etc.

Cajun and Easy To Remember like this.
  3. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

To be honest, I do not like the new colored icons in the Chat - they seem to just make things worse and cluttered, when there was absolutely nothing wrong with the Chat to begin with! I also agree with @Si Celia in regards to using developer time for something that it not needed, especially when there is already a huge to-do list filled with things that are MUCH more relevant, important, and needed! A huge waste of time in my eyes.. :mad:

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  4. Darryl Wiebe

Darryl Wiebe Member

I like what you have done... now punch peewee in the face and we are off to a spectacular October

5. Matthew R. Delgado

Matthew R. Delgado New Member

Yay! Another crap item soon to be usurped by the next wave of items. Who the hell is afraid of a rubber duck anyway?

6. The Milk Man

The Milk Man Member

I got the duck... Yay

7. SwiftlyInnocent

SwiftlyInnocent Active Member

now now dont be hating on my duck!!!! but anyways i enjoyed the new color coding but bringing up an old raid boss is just flat boring make a new one or new achievements as stated above ^^^

8. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

Kano have an Instagram account? :D

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We do not. We have Tumblr, pinterest, Twitter, Facebook...

AXXO likes this.
  10. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

I thought this is official Lol, my mistake TY. :)

Attached Files:

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Oh I guess we do have an Instagram, but it looks like it hasn't been updated in a while. :)

AXXO likes this.
  12. SwiftlyInnocent

SwiftlyInnocent Active Member

Better get on it Mitch!!! :mad::mad::mad:

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I haven't handled any of the social media accounts in quite a while. I believe this is on somebody else's plate now. :)

SwiftlyInnocent and Kirsten like this.