[LCN] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 19, 2015.

1. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

Obviously alot of people notice the higher in level you get the harder it is to level on Lcn.
    I know we had an xp bump a few raids ago...What is the possibility of having another 1? The xp bump works well up to around level 3k after that one then struggles to level and it is very noticeable on raids mid tiers (especially on Kong) do a majority of the attacking and healing. I'm sure higher levels across all platforms would like to contribute more without having to keep refilling energy all the time.

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Taking into consideration how long it took me to convince the developers to bump up the XP last time I would say that outcome is doubtful, but I will see what I can do. :)

(Not to be a negative Nancy, just don't want to set expectations too high).

Cajun and No Nuts 4u like this.
  3. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

I understand, that's why I came asking early :p and not the day before the raids started.

4. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

Yep , please increase the Xp for high levels :D

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  5. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

An increase in exp per stamina would certainly encourage me to do more than just minimum on each RAID as I tracked all the RAIDS I participated in this last time and the exp per stamina is worth it when you factor in the bonus exp when the RAID is completed. But do more than minimum, the exp per stamina drops as the bonus exp gets stretched to thin to be worth it. For example:

RAID A: 2570 stamina = 595 exp per stamina average
    RAID B: 1905 stamina = 643 exp per stamina average
    RAID C: 1600 stamina = 657 exp per stamina average

Now, I am sure many more factors affect the exp average - what all those factors are I have not been able to figure out exactly. Like I noticed the highest exp per stamina was 947 and the lowest was 517 but I had invested over 11k stamina as that particular RAID was going to be defeated if not saved.

I am on Kong but needing 2.3 million to level means I need 3538 stamina to level if I am getting an average of 650 exp per stamina. If I drop down to 517 exp per stamina, I need 4448. It makes much more sense to try and stick around the 650 mark and do minimum than have to do an extra 910 stamina per level. I invested 105,655 stamina in the last RAIDS. I would have doubled that if the exp had been better - and that means more refills of energy and stamina which equates into more revenue for Kano!!!!! Try explaining that to the devs , Mitch! :)

StoneCK likes this.
  6. No Nuts 4u

No Nuts 4u Member

Taking into consideration how long it took me to convince the developers to bump up the XP last time I would say that outcome is doubtful, but I will see what I can do. :)

(Not to be a negative Nancy, just don't want to set expectations too high).[/QUOTE]

i hope they can do something for us i really do wanna spend on the raid features and when ratios where set back better for us a few raid seasons ago spending £500 a raid season isn't a problem, otherwise i spend less and less i play the game cos like everyone else we love it, please consider the majority would be more inclined to invest if the ratios were set back to when they was good. a small change in the code costs no one but the revenue gained from good raids would be pretty evident u got some happy players, thanks for trying mitch =)

7. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

I personally would love to see the experience per stamina raised..... it simply comes down to the better the return, the more I would be willing to invest as far as cash and time. What would be really nice is if they made the exp per stamina increase the more attacks you did on a RAID. It certainly would make it more beneficial to work on fewer RAIDS if looking to level rather than doing minimum on a lot for more item Rewards.

StoneCK and No Nuts 4u like this.
  8. Guardian Angel

Its diffrent because you advanced in levels and this why you get more Xp / stamina each raid you participate but in reallity you get less... because the rate is not respected

9. Darryl Wiebe

Darryl Wiebe Member

Well, it looks like the Tribe has spoken. We will see if anyone listened, and I, for one, will be Voting with my wallet this time around. If there has been Positive Changes, I will "support" the RAIDS. If not... well, ..... I was told not to be negative, So I won't say I'm going to take my ball and go play elsewhere for a week.

judy and No Nuts 4u like this.
  10. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

I am not sure it was clear - I get LESS experience each RAID I participate in. And the more stamina I invest into each RAID, the rate of exp per stamina goes DOWN. So the best return for my investment (stamina) is to do minimum on as many RAIDS as possible so that the kill bonus helps more per stamina and the item reward makes it decent. Which by the way is a whole other issue - the items are not that great considering my level and what I already can get with job drops and high level bosses like Antarctica and Moon Base.

StoneCK and Sir Opinion Alot like this.
  11. Guardian Angel

I think it also depends on how fast raid is dead, if it dies faster you get more Xp at end

12. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

hmm,wonder if that is really true?? and interesting feature if it is, Maybe Mitch can tells us. :)

13. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

I think xp is depend on the contribution, even I had the doubt that when we killed it fast then we get more xp, but all the raid timers are bit weird for me. like it says that boss defeated in 09:19:51 but actually we took like 2-3 days. so wonder how come that happens.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 1, 2015
    Kirsten likes this.
  14. Vic

Vic Active Member

what? something not working right? i don't believe it!

15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

XP payed out at the end depends on how much you contributed to the Raid, how fast the Raid Boss goes down doesn't affect this.

Kirsten and Cajun like this.
  16. Guardian Angel

Are you sure Mich ? I noticed on all raids that if you kill it late you get less Xp or maybe I was contribute more when it was dead faster and didnt payed attention..hm

No Nuts 4u likes this.
  17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Turns out that you do get more XP for defeating the Raid Boss quickly. The more you know! :)

18. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

that makes sense, because i think that's how regular bosses work as well.

19. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

If the boss is defeated in the first day we get around 40% of our XP needed to lvl, this Xp will drop each day, on the 4th day we get only around 15% Xp.

20. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

they just take all your effort :)