[LCN] August 14 Syndicate Wars Token Issue

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Aardvark, Aug 14, 2015.

1. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

Personal opinion: How the heck was that even a glitch! The programming code had to be altered to give 50 tokens instead of the 1 per 2:41 time refill.

I honestly thought it was something new from Kano, something awesome and fun. Every syndicate war should start out like that for the first 15 minutes, a way to get more players on right at the start! Only after the first few minutes of it continuing did i realize it had to be an error in progress. for Kano to remove all but 3000 of our war points wasnt "fixing" the extra points gained, and while our syndicate is back at the top, kano should be Fixing their "fix" so we get back what we rightfully earned .

Like i stated, every syndicate/guild war should start just like that: Perhaps unlimited token usage for the first 5 minutes of startup time.....dont say it cant be done, we just saw it happen!

2. C.A.S.H.

C.A.S.H. Member

Most times the simplest solution is the best. If a glitch happens again in ANY other aspect of the game, perhaps the best course of action should be fix the glitch, and apologize. Period. Any attempt to fix or adjust what would have happened under ASSUMED normal conditions is purely that, an assumption.

3. Geoff Heretic Wild

Geoff Heretic Wild Active Member

I was one of the 50. Did it benefit me? You betcha. Did it benefit my Syndicate? Nope. We died once because of it and the points I earned for the team were taken away. Likewise, there were other teams that died - some multiple times - because of this. I just wanted to make sure that the refills I used weren't wiped out - and Kano confirmed they weren't.

alan michael and Kirsten like this.
  4. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Well, thats a s**tstorm! What a mess? Hope they have taken the xp and levels away from the people that boosted from this as well...

5. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

That makes no sense. It cost us stamina, nobody got exp and levels for free.

Please think before you comment.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2015
  6. Tony_G

Tony_G Member

You should just leave everything the way it was in the end, everybody benefited from the glitch, you then decide to try & remedy it by taking away points WAY too many in my oppinion!
    All syndicates should just get winners rewards, from what I read that is what the majority on here see as the solution!

get a grip Kano instead of going all gungho by yourselves listen to the people for a change, maybe the game wouldn't be such a mess if you had listened in the first place!

alan michael likes this.
  7. ironfist lee

ironfist lee New Member

I THINK YOU SHOULD REWARD EVERY SYD A 1 ST PLACE PAY OUT REGARDLESS BECAUSE THEM PLAYERS TOOK FULL ADVANTAGE OF THE GLITCH AND I WAS NOT PART OF IT SO I WAS VERY DISSAPOINTED LOL. ALSO YOU WOULD NEVER GET THE BALANCE CORRECT IN REMOVING POINTS AND ADDING GF POINTS BACK TO FOR THE REFILLS OF STAM AND THE XP GAINED DURING THIS GLITCH. SO JUST GIVE US ALL 50 FP AND CALL IT A DAY GOD WE DESERVE IT ANY WAYS :)

alan michael likes this.
  8. Lex The CAT

Lex The CAT New Member

This is an epic fail. You say that you have applied a fix but the bottom line is that this can't be fixed. Geez! My syndicate is consistently in the top 4 but this time we are at 15. Don't see much point in putting in the effort to trying to compete in a corrupted syndicate war. Just pull the plug and restart the war and give everyone who played a fair compensation of 105 FP .... it's not like they cost you anything... :eek::eek:

alan michael and Aapje like this.
  9. Tony_G

Tony_G Member

So you took away the points & refunded FP's then I must have missed out on the FP's sure it's only 12 for 4 refills but with interest and as a gesture of good will by Kano they are now 36 for not paying them out inteh first place, I guess Christmas 2020 when the game gets shut down they'll refund them!

alan michael likes this.
  10. Jess

Jess Active Member

Kano at it again. Great job.

alan michael likes this.
  11. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

i love the way some ppl are complaining, at the time of the glitch ppl did take advantage of it by attacking syns to get the kill then ppl must have seen there was a glitch and the tokens were refilling they then refilled there stam to take advantage, now there complaining they want there stam back lol after they took advantage of it,
    im sure the devs can see whats the facts in the game
    you allowed 300 tokens at the start them you have to wait for them to fill up again or buy tokens with max 4 refills
    if you used all your 300 tokens then kept using them once you knew of the glitch and then refilled your stam to try and gain advantage to your syn the devs will see this im sure.
    yes it was wierd at the beginning and fun but there was alot of advantage gained by ppl during this time, if you refilled your stam or brought fps to refill stam to taka advantage then you knew what you were doing
    obviously there were ppl confused and didnt know what was going on

12. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

@Fusheng

We didn't get any communication at the time from Kano, so we wouldn't know what they would do. Besides, we didn't actually have an option to 'opt out' of the bug, since we were getting attacked big time, synds were going down faster than normal, we couldn't see our 'proper' amount of tokens, etc.

I assume you are Chinese and weren't on at the time, which is why you are making such an idiotic comment. But please stop accusing people of 'exploiting' when you have no clue.

13. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

@Aapje
    no im in the uk and was online at start of the sw i saw what was happening first hand
    also i didnt name names just said SOME PPL saw the glytch and took adavange they were posting in main chat about it

:)

14. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

And I guess by 'took advantage' you mean: tried to play the game. Fact is that the bug affected anyone and different people deal with that in a different way. Doesn't mean that they were exploiting....

15. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

i thought the game was fun at the time and we knew something was wrong , we could see the refills of tokens refilling abnormally
    ppl could attack syns many times with the refilling tokens and gain advantage that is a fact
    whats done is done
    but anyone that plays SW know the score on token refills and they dont refill that quick

Kirsten likes this.
  16. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

i agree Aapje and know you are a great player that i respect

ChewbaccaSW likes this.
  17. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

yeap if they want there stamina back the xp should be given back, but in a way it is exploiting they usually let us know of any changes, I do understand in a way but in a way you should of contacted support instead of keep using your stamina, so i think it was fair taken the action they did. Im going to be blunt you cheated the system and now you want them to refund your stamina you used to get xp, Its simple its sorta the same thing if your at a atm and it start spitting money out and you take that money thats considered theft, it wouldnt be right giving back the stamina without taken your xp you gained away.

Kirsten likes this.
  18. Sir Opinion Alot

yeap totally agree with him here you all knew better SIMPLE

Kirsten likes this.
  19. B R I B O S S A

B R I B O S S A New Member

XP gained c'mon really this event gives you the worst xp everyone knows that and if there was a glitch on kanos end then how is that cheating..for all we know its a new feature in the game, there was nothing stating other wise & I'd gladly give that crappy xp back for my stam and fp's back to get better xp elsewhere ;)

alan michael and Aapje like this.
  20. Sir Opinion Alot

as for crappy xp I got a screenshot that proves it can be good xp, better than most fights, so the xp can be very good, 781 xp x 20 attacks is 15,600 xp so some made off very well. but if your willing to give up xp for all that then I dont see why kano dont. But one thing using the term glitch does not make it any difference a glitch is a cheat or exploit of the system its just a softer form of the word cheat. It developed over the years but its the same difference glitch is a cheat, that what i tell my son's, we all need to take a little reponsibility here and admit you took advantage.

Attached Files:

Kirsten likes this.