[LCN] More Stamina Per Leveling Up

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by SwiftlyInnocent, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Do we have any update on this? An ETA or a method of execution?

2. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

its dead in the water bahahaha

3. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

yep no feedback anymore from Kano

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

There was an update.

mi7ch likes this.
  5. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

who cares about this, really? you don't get it if you save up your daily rewards for one reason or another (such as an arena). they don't stack when you level up, and 50 stamina is basically useless unless it's your first day playing.

6. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

I think most people would like more stamina when they level up. I think they game has developed and it's reasonable to think that 50 stam needs bumping.

You may not care/have too much stamina but I think you're one of the only ones there.

7. greatM

greatM Active Member

Although I totally agree it would be nice to get more stam from a lvl up, with raids there is already a way to level fast.

It is what it is, we all play on a level playing field with the stam reward for level up.

8. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

would be great to see this feature besides getting that amount per level because really 50 stamina that is only for NOOBS....an we want more stamina like let say 55% instead of 5% the way it seems..please do this lol

9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

When we have played for years with 50 stamina has it stopped or slowed anyone???? NO I have spent money on refills for years and to have it change now I want a refund or a boatliadof FP .

10. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

55% no way, may be 10-15% or maximum 20% it doesn't make difference, but there are times you really need 1 more stamina and you're already broke lol

11. C.A.S.H.

C.A.S.H. Member

Not gonna lie, I have not read the previous 7 pages of comments. Too much blah blah blah, lots of repeated stuff I'm sure. YET, I do want to be another voice in favor of higher stamina regen on leveling up. 50 is soooo little the more and more you level.
    If it hasn't been proposed:
    50 stam regen until you build 500 total. Then, 10% from then on after that. So, if you're at 1500 total stam, regen gives you 150. That's not over the top absurd, and still on the lighter side, but progressively more the longer you play and build up. (Personally I'll hope for 20-25%)

12. Vic

Vic Active Member

is this really going to happen? if so, it has my vote. a level 2k can't do much with 50 stamina.

Blue Nose likes this.
  13. Kirsten

It has not slowed me down in all these years

14. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

It didn't slow me down either however, I am one who is willing to spend when I needed more stamina. There are a lot of people who would say it did slow them down. I have sent bosses to people that are awesome for the player I shared with and I have gotten a reply that they are out of stamina and don't get their boost until say the next day. There a lot of people who would have done more if they had had more stamina as they are not willing to spend on stamina refills.

I just would be glad for a change in the amount of stamina per level. I cannot say I have spent more on refills than anyone else but I do not buy items except for arming improvements and all the money I have spent has been on stamina refills. And based on the amount of my stamina, I would say I have certainly purchased a lot of stamina. Although I would love some kind of credit for all the levels I went with only 50 stamina per level, I really just want to see the change. That is how the game was and I knew what I was getting when I played. A change now would just be better for everyone and those who are higher in level just need to understand the game changes and nothing is guaranteed just like all the defensive players found out in BA.

15. Kirsten

I have raised my my stamina in two of my games to the point where I rarely buy refills, and save enough favor points in between.,Raids to offset spending the way I used to. So I am good to go, a change in the. 50 stamina cannot be compared to other changes, we have daily boosts. ,loyalty boosts and each week another boost in either stay, energy,or coins,which we did not have in the beginning.,to raise it now with all the money I have spent in the past on refills just does not sit well with me.

16. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

LOL Well, progress moves forward. It would seem ridiculous for Kong to refuse to improve the game because you were "deprived" for so many years. You got what you paid for and that was a refill of your max stamina. I mean, they changed the exp per RAID a couple of times, shouldn't I get an adjustment on the RAIDS I was in before the adjustment as I probably spent $150 on stamina and energy refills in the first RAIDS? What about the change from 25 energy to heal to 20? Should I be credited for the extra 5 energy I spent in the first RAIDS? OR what about if they ever change the rewards in BA, should everyone who ever participated in BA be credited for any difference in rewards they missed out on? Or what about SW? Should Kong make any changes should everyone whoever participated in SW be credited for the differences? What about when it was like level 500 to join BA and now it is like level 250..... should Kano give some credit to all the BA's the players who didn't make the cut and missed out on playing?

The game evolves, things get better (we hope) and future players get better advantages, better Limited Quantity Items, and more ways to level and play the game. The items for the thousands of dollars Davey, HVAC, Hands, Semperfi, Smegger and many others spent in the first 6 months of this game are nothing compared to the items players can buy for $500 today. Should Kong also go back and exchange all of their items for updated ones? And if so, how long does an "exchange" program last?

It is reasonable that you might be frustrated like many feel about a lot of the examples I gave..... many would say YES - WE SHOULD ALL BE CREDITED FOR CHANGES. But that is not how the game works nor life. You buy a television and a year later the same tv is $1000 less, the store doesn't offer to give you a refund or exchange it for a new one for nothing. You get what you paid for at the time.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  17. Kirsten

More stamina per level is a very big change I still vote No

18. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

So Mitch:

With all the feedback on this topic, any discussion with the developers and their thoughts? Is this something that has seen enough interest for a change compared to the dissenting voices for consideration? Is it something that could be done based on an increase by level so as not to change the current 50 for the early levels in the game? Seems so easy to make it 500 stamina per level starting at ???? And then leave it like that just as energy is. Or even tiers such as 500 between levels 1000-5000 and 1000 from level 5000+.

I don't think it has to be perfect or so outrageous that it doesn't make sense. But an improvement over 50 would be nice to see. Or at least an answer from Kano on what they have decided as far as a "yes" or "no".

19. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

i guess no response means...

20. Kirsten

NO , not that my opinion matters, stamina is the way it is and should stay that way people are already leveling like crazy from raids, doing what took us years to accomplish, tired of all these shortcuts, these games are really going down the tubes.

StoneCK likes this.