October 1st- 2 New Locations (Helheim and Vingolf)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kendall, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

2 New Locations and 1 New Coop Boss. Enjoy!

Attached Files:

2. WOW
    Thanks You for all new stuff they look out standing
    nice art work and powerful boss drops ... and my God Empire also.. :)

3. sln88

sln88 Member

aakkk- but you emmer effers are making me buy those overpriced legendary items to go in here! ; )

4. Eddie

Eddie Member

Wohoo!!! Nice!!

5. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet............ty!!!!

6. Gavin

Gavin Member

Thank you for the new stuff.

Just one question... why the drop in the energy cost of adventures.... plus again this still puts high levels at a disadvantage... as it takes hours and huge amount of stamina to level for 2500 and up... where as the new adventures seem to start at 1250 in which you can level fast do more than 50 a day of which each level gives 500 energy... ( high levels its lucky to level 20) so the new drops will be given again more to the middle levels.... not the new players or high levels... in fact the middle level 1250 player will gain the most and have almost all the adventures complete in no time with the exp they need to level. This is the 3rd time that new updates have done this.

Again like the new stuff, but, wanted to point out this disadvantage again...

Last edited: Oct 2, 2010
  7. Eddie

Eddie Member

One question here also, will there be more properties released per world?

8. Thank you! Was a long time coming for many of us but I'm glad to see it here.

@Gavin: Of course the lower levels will benefit more from the new drops but hey, we've got the benefit of hundreds of levels of a head start on those guys.

@Eddie: I certainly hope there will be more property. Taking what I can get out of the new stuff for now.

9. Griff

Griff Member

Nice ! May just draw me back in ... Long time coming but welcomed. Incomes will jump dramatically so now I see the need for the cost you put on the legendary items. Lower levels will always benefit from more drops but it will take time to see just where higher levels may benefit from these additions. This time however at a lowly level 2236 I am now a lower level LOL. Thanks Kano.

10. http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?t=1816 from old threads:

also here :) http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?t=1804

11. I sure Kendall's computer screen is full of little paper stickers ...i think its time to buy a large cork board :D

12. self

self Member

Cool. Makes up for cool mysterious low level players showing up on the leader board! Now which adventure first! Some have cool drops and some have pretty lame drops...

13. Mike Ketil

Mike Ketil Member

Eric, could you tell me if there is going to be any compensation for the higher level players that have been using their energy to collect the drops, say chariots at 104 a time, that now only uses 66? That's not counting the adventures I used 104 for that didn't get a drop.
    Feel a bit conned here, when you get higher, you can't knock out levels as easily as the people on their way up. So they will be able to get a far greater number of the drops than any of us higher players have been able to achieve.
    You have made the same mistake again, is this something you just dont get?
    Or something you have yet to update??
    Could you please do something about this as it relates to a large number of energy points?

14. TurdFurgeson

TurdFurgeson New Member

Not so bad

To the people who are saying this rewards low level players more: Take two players; a lvl 1000 and a lvl 2700, the change in energy requirements occurred at the same time for both, so although maybe the 1000 is just starting to get a certain drop, you have been humming along all the while. They may have more of a drop by the time they reach 2700 than you did when you were that lvl, but by the time they get there you will have doubled the number of drops they have gotten if not more so... you are still ahead of the game. I myself am lvl 700, I might get drops easier now, but, assuming equal play time, I will never catch up to the higher players in XP or drops.

I hope I explained what I was trying to say well enough.

-Dan

15. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

This is a BIG maybe, but maybe we can release a third location to help offset some concerns. Remember we still have 1 Vingolf Coop Boss to go that will drop some inventory as well.

I will pull together the team and see what we can do.

16. Griff

Griff Member

I dont think they understand fully. I personally spent right at 200,000 more energy just on one advent and I'm sure Mike has spent way more on his. Someone mentioned that the change came at the same time thus its equal. They are badly mistaken. As lower levels just gain access to theses advents they will be much cheaper and they will have alot more chance at getting way more drops. Anything added to the game won't offset anything as the other clans will continue leveling and will be way stronger when they reach the same level. YES Mike will be way higher and stronger by then but he wouldn't have had equal chances as the clans that move up. If Mike stopped playing right now and waited for someone to make it to his level they would be WAY stonger then him. I beat this dead horse the last time changes were made and I just gave up and accepted it. Maybe they could just revert you back to level 700 Mike?

17. Mike Ketil

Mike Ketil Member

LMAO well said Griff.. not the 700 bit, that doesnt sound so good LOL. Its like banging your head against a wall trying to explain it to them.

18. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

I may regret this, but I will commit us to doing another location and hopefully we can get it out next week.

So if we do a third location, there will be 2 new bosses that will have drops and adventures at higher levels than current.

19. self

self Member

Maybe make energy regen faster such as in VK with higher levels. This seems fairer for higher levels.

A different thought...

Make the last level drops a slight chance of getting a "cursed" item that forces itself to stick into your inventory x8 hours and then auto drops.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2010
  20. ooh a cursed item......interesting.whats the effect.