The Official Syndicate Wars Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Bleeny

Bleeny New Member

Can we have another 1-hour of unlimited tokens, please? I never had so much fun in any SW before. :)

ChewbaccaSW likes this.
  2. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Yes, it was really fun. And they can't say, it is too complicated for the developers to do ;)

3. Friendly Fire

Friendly Fire Well-Known Member

Yes they have lost out, to stand any chance of catching up people have had to buy tokens, the least Kano could do is refund the fp people have spent buying tokens. Note I have spent nothing and am not really particpating in the SW, I just feel it is unfair on my friends who are taking part and are buying tokens.

4. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

5. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Yeah, that was a strange solution. Because of the error people player sw start differently then usual and now people are getting punished for their error

6. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

I say just leave it unlimited tokens for the entire SW and let the free for all begin.

7. alan michael

alan michael New Member

yes i am going to say it is not players mistake for first hour DO NOT feel taking points away is fair and our group is never ever in 27th place but we are because this is just not a fair way to resolve the issue maybe u should just cancel this one and start over ig you cannot be fair about it i am going to suggest our group pulls out and does not play this round

Mary Lou likes this.
  8. alan michael

alan michael New Member

why are players being punished for your error

Mary Lou likes this.
  9. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

@Mich : I did not see any answer about my last "technical" question. How a syndicate health is determined in a SW? I see nothing about that in SW help? Is it with the Top15 SP member's health? Thanks for your answer :)

10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

As someone who has been playing for over 4 years, I think it stinks how this was handled. Players took advantage of a glitch, knowingly or not, and got levels and xp that others didn't. They spent FPs to get those levels and xp, and when the glitch was announced, they had their war points stripped and sent in tickets to support about the FPs they spent. They got their FPs back, but they didn't have their levels and xp they got as a result of using FPs adjusted? Thanks for supporting the long-time players.

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Apologies for missing it.

It's determined by the top 15 members, although the actual calculation is not publicly available.

12. KING WEND

KING WEND New Member

r u guys not even ashamed of bashing kano like that?

they do what they can for over 5 years to create a good game, then a small mistake happens and u guys jump on it like piranhas on little piece of meat.

we need to give kano motivation and encouragement if mistakes happen, not hate and exaggerated critizism - or else kano might lose motivation to keep on improving mob wars.

ChewbaccaSW and RafeDavid like this.
  13. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

Can't believe people wanted their fps back but kept the xp and levels they gained, greedy or what.

14. Vic

Vic Active Member

yes, that REALLLY stinks. maybe we should all inundate support with tickets, since their handing out FPs? i could use a few extra as long as they're being tossed about.

15. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

you want to solve this problem and make it more competitive? limit the amount of token refills that can be purchased. i'm sure there won't be ANY complaints about that...

Blue Nose likes this.
  16. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Completely agree with this. The SW should be about team work. Not refilling 16 times.

AXXO likes this.
  17. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

agree 16 is quite a lot. may be 1 refill a day would be fine. (may be it cost 5GF and allows 100 tokens) unless they reduce the regen time to 120 seconds or less.

18. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

This won't happen. I don't know how many are buying FPs for token refills for the wars, but there must be enough to keep things the way they are. Refills aren't going to be limited as long as players keep buying FPs to get them. Just deal with it the way it is. And hope for another glitch so that you can spend FPs, get free levels and xp, and get the FPs you spent back.

AXXO likes this.
  19. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

Lol, why anyone is not demanding to reduce xp they gained during that glitch period lol. if they want gf points back should xp reduce accordingly too yea lol

20. celticdog

celticdog New Member

add more tokens refills or make it 100 tokens per refill