Achieving the impossible

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Mike Ketil, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Mike Ketil

Mike Ketil Member

On VC - Facebook, there's a player that should be congratulated on his achievement.
    Level 300, 77 bounty kills, playing 568 days and a hoard of 758 Trillion, well done you've achieved the impossible.
    Mind you his is a DEV, maybe that helps LMAO.
    Change it back Eric, play the game.
    http://apps.facebook.com/vikingclan/profile/user/599750496

2. coulda gotten some big bounties ya never know.all those bounties coulda possibly been in the trillions.................

Last edited: Oct 1, 2010
  3. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Ha, thanks for calling me out. I was running some tests so put a large amount of cash into my account that was only supposed to stay in cash but guess I accidentally left it in my bank. I will be cleared off the leaderboard with-in 24-hrs, but remember how powerful I am and can return at any moment. Thanks again for pointing this out. Feel free to punch me for a while.

4. lol 758 Trillion ... looks tasty i dont think any one wants to deal with Eric Thorkell Hallkellson Level 300 Merchant Viking :D

5. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Now I have seen a few listings off this account ... and you do have a scary amount of loot ... How about instead of being MR FREEZE with cheat accounts, you list them endlessly???? <evil grin>

6. yes good idea.i 2nd this.

7. Griff

Griff Member

If it makes you feel any better Mike I killed him in Zombie Slayer.. Guess that makes me a cross-gaming freak. Thanks for a good laugh. Hey maybe the devs can pop up a message on Mike's screen when he reaches level 5000 that says, " Congrats you have won!" And rolls out some credits and simply reads The End..... It's cool to see Kano's team taking brief time outs to humour us from time to time. Rock on.... Griff

8. LOL now that would be funny

9. Mike Ketil

Mike Ketil Member

LMAO. Thanks all for the laughs, and thanks Eric, I'm watching you. LOL

10. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Yep, we had a good little exchange there. That is one account that I have not altered and was going to hit you up on the hitlist but you were already dead.

Anyways, gave me some good insight on how we can improve the canned messaging system so keep an eye out for that.

11. Griff

Griff Member

You know , I was thinking that it would be nice to have a little advance warning on going up on the bounty list. I have been fighting hard and killed on the list and continued fighting without even realizing I was ever listed until later looking through my feeds. Or at least a bigger brighter message saying prepare to die or something. How hard is sounds to program or do they take up too much resource? A loud BOING would do the trick LOL. Anyways, thanks for the new additions and have fun.