[LCN] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 19, 2015.

1. This is a really good question & I eagerly await the answer

2. SwiftlyInnocent

SwiftlyInnocent Active Member

then that is why i got such a nice payout that last few levels

3. SwiftlyInnocent

you need to have top damage and you could have top 3 heal in your tier

4. SwiftlyInnocent

Its all up to you what you want to do got around 24,000 xp for turning in 4 keys 1 for each place

5. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

Swifty, do you know if this amount of XP (24000) your talking about is always the same? Or depending on the level?
    If it's depending on the level, it can be interesting for people with a high energy. If not, only for people with a "small level".
    (i say "small level", cause everybody started level 1 one day...):)

6. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

The lower tier on Kong really needs to be 0-2000, rather than 0-1500.

7. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

I still think higher levels in LCN need more xp than what they are getting still seems alittle low to me,

8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I imagine it will depend on how many extra keys ya have, to get keys just to get XP and not for a raid, would just be silly IMO

9. SwiftlyInnocent

first raid you get sup reward other ones you dont so most people take that into question. plus another question is how many people will want to join your raid in put it down? most people dont. thats another factor. So I have always done one raid and turned in rest of my keys. It changes depending on how many keys you have and what keys they are of course Dubai being the most xp and new york being the lowest. but i fear level also is a factor just dont know if its positive or negative

10. Sir Opinion Alot

2 ways 1st. Defeat your First Summon raid, 2n. Have highest total action for your tier (not just total attack, I made that mistake a few times and did not switch tab to total actions). This came straight from a support ticket.

11. No Nuts 4u

No Nuts 4u Member

this game is going down the pan ;P

12. judy

judy New Member

the ratio again is off hit/ heal as it seems you dusted out this old raid with out changing a thing
    the fact that the tiers were same as original kept many out huge turnoff

No Nuts 4u likes this.
  13. Darryl Wiebe

Darryl Wiebe Member

I'm not going to go into a rant or anything but I have a couple of issues

1st, going back to the old tier system (0-3, 3-5 and 5+) sucks. Or I have an even better idea. RAISE the amount of players you can have in the RAID to 50 (YES - FIFTY) and make TIER Participation more FLEXIBLE - you do understand the word flexible (and not in the yoga or Karma Sutra kind of way) have 0-20 players per tier allowed to join until it's full. I'm sure the dev's could work that out

2nd, I WILL NEVER go public with my RAID because you have idiots that kill the party health ... there should be a moratorium on stupid

3rd, I noticed the energy rewards are almost virtually non existent this time around. I still say we should get AT LEAST double to triple the xp you presently distribute for laying out 20 energy per pop. HEY, I HAVE AN EVEN BETTER IDEA - How about dumping the "reward" altogether and giving us those extra xp's??? .... Maybe 1/2 of what you get for dumping the 20 stam per click??

and 4th (wish list time) - you should allow us to dump the losers who hop on and do nothing... taking on valuable RAID spots, and forcing others to do all the heavy lifting

ps - this was NOT a rant. Ask Robbin V what a good old-fashioned Derail rant is... ;-)

14. Si Celia

Si Celia Member

This will be my last Raid unless changes are made to drop superiors for damage over 10million or so, as I think the rewards are not worth the effort. Kano is waaaay too stingy.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  15. Sir Opinion Alot

hit and heal ratio will diminish over time the stats are based off each of the people involved and as the raids go more and more have place skill points in stamina and energy and like other special events when you load over on them you lack in other areas and this might be the problem. If in ba or sw you start stacking stamina and neglect att, def or health it makes you weaker in the end this probable is same physics being used.

16. Sir Opinion Alot

all 3 is possible 4th no way- they will tell you once a player stats are intertwined in the raids and cant change it, it has to do with the coding

17. The Milk Man

The Milk Man Member

I did the minimum just to prove a point. No way I should have gotten this. So again I ask Mitch, what exactly needs to be done to aquire a superior item. Also I suggest that the full health of the raid boss be divided into 30 and the result of that should be the minimum needed to get a superior item.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
  18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

You get a Superior item for your first owned, finished Raid of the event, or if you place in the top of your respective level tier for overall actions, or you can have one awarded to you randomly.

Kirsten likes this.
  19. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

this has been repeated so many times, and yet no one listens or reads :p

20. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i just got listed for attacking a raid boss?

Kirsten likes this.