raid bosses are ruining the game

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by maddog1122, Jul 29, 2015.

1. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

nt only that I went to the loyalty items to buy some more solar satellites and becuz I am now a higher level on the loyalty items, list I can no longer buy the satellites while lower members can still buy them also to out gear myself and other higher levels, so I advice all lower levels to buy a couple hundred of each lower loyalty items. Had I known I could not buy them anymore as I leveled up, I would have bought a thousand of each lmao

2. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

Jamey, I am a long time player, I've spent money and not spent it at times. I've asked a few times for certain types of help to be abe to stayon, my answer back was that they were sorry about the things that were happening, but theres nothing they can change or do to help. and even tho they would hate to see me go, they wish me luck on future adventures

3. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

We know raids are here to stay. Mine as well get over that aspect. However if Kano wants to even the playing fields for their long time players who took years to get to where they are at now. They need to do away with caging once they receive their achievements. You can level like a fool with raids your just a victim waiting to be found because you didn't take the time to build up items crafts and so on. And only skills you probably have went into attack so you can beat people around you using a cage. However if cages were eliminated period. I bet some of these raid speed devils would think twice about going fast on raids. I did maybe 40 raids this time around off and on gained maybe around 60 to 80 levels. Not going to hurt me because i am not leveling fast and i am still building my character in the process. But what still pisses me off is cagers who found a loophole with raids and now can come out of nowhere hit and hide hit and hide. And by the time you do notice they have either been killed by someone else or offed their self in the game. So nobody can get the kill.

Caging makes you weak

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Clio Muse

Clio Muse New Member

I agree with what everyone is saying, it's got to the point where I don't even want to do the raids anymore. I used to look forward to them at 1st and now, forget it. Everything about them needs to change, especially the drop rate for the superior reward, you put 6000+ actions into a raid just to get the common reward and someone who only puts the 2000 minimum actions in and they get rewarded with the superior, that's just crazy and unfair to those who actually helped and put their all into it. Maybe if

5. Clio Muse

Clio Muse New Member

Maybe if Kano listened to us, maybe they would get it right. They could only do raids, once every 3 months, I might actually look forward to them if that's how often they do it.

Sir Opinion Alot and Kirsten like this.
  6. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

If Kano listened to 'the players' as suggested and made adhoc changes the games would be unplayable. However in my opinion they do listen to the players they just might not act upon what is suggested. Of course everyone would love to see changes that benefit themselves; too many people look at things on a singular level vs the entity as a whole. I would much prefer to see more players start enjoying the games because as the community of players grow so does the enjoyment potential. I'm pretty sure I'm off topic but so be it.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  7. Dale Barrie

Dale Barrie Active Member

I only do new raids 1 time for the achv, if its a repeat i ont touch it, 1 its a waste of stam and exp for me as a high level, 2 if i used all my stam and energy them im out for the whole day and cant play and 3 the main reason i dont join is a tactical one! I dont join so i dont level and i have built my acct to be a badass lil fighter (not the best, but 1 of) This reason is so all these new guys levelling to level 3000+ are then in my fight range and then I have a target, and no levelling can protect them then as if they get to my level in a few days i know as a fact they have no attack or defense. Then i will attack them 40 every day for the rest of their game life or till i cant beat em. So all you high level players that are saying "they can do in 2 days what we did in 2 years" so fricking what, kick their ass when they get to your level. There is an upside to all the fast levelling even for us that cant level good on raid bosses. Same with BA, I dont spend UN on it, all i do is use all my stam and free xp from boosts, daily rewards calendar or wb etc and get 2 or 3 levels and im done, all these lowbies that wanna level up to my level, u better be packing over 10k+ defense when u do coz ill be waiting ;)

Tony Montana likes this.
  8. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

I love the raids, helps me level, and get the stats I want

Dale Barrie likes this.
  9. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

Actually I have left the game for now due to kano not fixing these problems and health reasons, wether I come backor not is up tot hem, but I wont be spending anymore money right now on any of their games. I quit them all until things get better but I will be reading the forums to see if they do

Dale Barrie likes this.
  10. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Sorry to see you go maddog.....as you can see from kanos silence on this and other issues as well, they have slowly but surely started to care less and less about the players and more and more it has become alllll about the money. Sad to see and say but it is what it is and most will ride it out till the bitter end

Sir Opinion Alot and Dale Barrie like this.
  11. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

what she said.

More eloquent than I.

12. VK QHill

VK QHill Member

I personally don't have a problem with the raid bosses in and of themselves, nor do I have a problem with people power leveling off of them. New players have very few people to fight on KP2, and I know some that have gotten bored and quit. I also know plenty of high levels who enjoy the raid bosses on KP2, because they keep leveling just as much. I would like to see them appear less frequently though.

13. Dale Barrie

Dale Barrie Active Member

Id like to see Raid Bosses and 3 day Calendars go together that way people who take more than a day to get minimums coz they're fighters not raid Boss killers can have an oppotunity to level too just as fast

14. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

There does seem to be a hell of a lot of mindless clicking in the games now.

Kirsten and Sir Opinion Alot like this.