[LCN] Raid Boss Sandbaggers in Mob Wars LCN

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by nunya, Jul 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nunya

nunya Member

Nope , Gatman is Black hawks buddy ! they are in it together.... its crazy how much you people don't know....

2. nunya

nunya Member

The raid is worthless as Black Hawk has killed it twice already... why would I care anymore.... I am just warning people so they can see what type of person Black Hawk really is...

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I have no ckue who BLACKHAWK is, but if everyone moaned on forum about a player, Mitch would have no hair left...........

4. Nunya... I really do think you know better.
    1st: Gatman and Blackhawk are in the same syn and me, too.
    2nd: if someone perished the Raid, why was the message about that deleted? It would've been better anyone could see who perished the raid

flynlowxb likes this.
  5. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

Nunya is Master of Puppets (MOP) and Mr. Chicken Fwied Wice.
    2.GATMAN
    20291634 is the damage i did last night on that raid. (11hours ago)

Nunya damage is 3966 (MOP)

His attempted smear campaign is failing, please show him no more attention.

his link http://www.kanoplay.com/la_cosa_nostra/boss/raid/55c3f4a65e8b4af938d3a9cb?game_server=server_2

flynlowxb likes this.
  6. Willie Bizon

Willie Bizon Member

1.Il Signore Consiglie162061041 dmg 2.Jimi the Gent82924457 dmg ...3.BLACK HAWK42,636,533 dmg.... still earned a crappy drop...so no matter what u do...kano still feeds ya...trash.. yet u want ppl killin every raid..or there sandbagging...lmfao

7. Rhenkle1

Rhenkle1 Active Member

I will say I've personally seen Gatman do way more than 20 million damage in most every raid I have seen him in. No Gatman and I aren't mobbed either just fyi.

GATMAN likes this.
  8. nunya

nunya Member

Did you ever think that Nation Wide deleted Black Hawks comments due to the negative environment it was creating??? Don't worry , here is FOUR screenshots showing Black Hawk posting in the raid feed that he killed the raid..... One of the screenshots he just posted...

http://www.kanoplay.com/la_cosa_nostra/boss/raid/55c3f4a65e8b4af938d3a9cb?game_server=server_2

Attached Files:

9. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

NOT ONE OF THOSE ARE THE ACTUAL RAID PARTY PERISHED NOTES FROM KANO, WHICH CAN NOT BE DELETED BY THE ATTACKER. WHY ARE YOU GOING TO SUCH GREAT LENGTHS ON THIS TOPIC, CREATING FAKE FEED PIC'S. Is this nationwide another account of yours that i should bookmark for my daily punch love?

Kirsten likes this.
  10. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND STATEMENT

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Since this has more or less turned into a back and forth accusations-fest between three players I will be closing this thread over the weekend. If anyone wished to have it opened back up come Monday they can PM me and inquire. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.