[LCN] Raid Boss Sandbaggers in Mob Wars LCN

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by nunya, Jul 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nunya

nunya Member

Then you obviously don't care about high level players doing their proper amount of damage.... If You take up a top 10 spot and only do the minimum required 2000 actions then thats a worthless effort and only ruins the raid boss for all the other members. Its selfish , greedy , uncalled for and ONLY SANDBAGGERS DO IT!!!!

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Lower level's level for free and gain FP's in doing so, high level's don't. Sure more Damage done per attack by a higher level, but doing minimum actions "is not sandbagging".. Taking up spots and not doing anything, or attacking the boss and not healing is sandbagging.
    I'm high level and many ask me to join there's for the fact of my allocated skill points alone, knowing I'll do bare minimum (sometimes a bit more) :p

Willie Bizon and Kirsten like this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

That is only your interpretation of what a "high level" "should " do, it is not a requirement, the owner should be able to take their own boss down. It is not selfish it is not greedy it is the min needed, if they want to do more they can or will , it is not sand bagging, these terms people come up with and label others with is a waste of time, if you personally are so concerned then you take down the boss. As long as people do the min they are doing what is needed.

4. Willie Bizon

Willie Bizon Member

LMFAO...........SOME PPL SEEM 2 HINDER THERE IDENTITIEZ, NOT THAT IT MATTERZ, BESIDEZ 1 WHO THROWZ STONEZ.... PLZ REMEMBER TO OPEN A WINDOW,,ESP IF U LIVE IN A GLASS/HOUSE... AHHH HEMMM PUPPY/TEER.. MUST HAVE A CHAT BAN, SO YA BASH PPL HERE..I SEE.... MASTER OF NO PRIDE OR PUPPETTZ

flynlowxb likes this.
  5. Willie Bizon

Willie Bizon Member

GATMAN likes this.
  6. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

Next he is going to start posting about his love for BigNTasty (Mr 1 raid action man)

7. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

We have an Ident Match!

8. nunya

nunya Member

Tasty is a sandbagger but not near as bag as Black Hawk. Black Hawk is the biggest sandbagger around.

9. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

MOP, you ever feel concerned that your obsession with Hawk is a bit unhealthy?

flynlowxb and Willie Bizon like this.
  10. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

you can't force someone to play, besides if someone willing to take 10 mil, whatver the level, you just can't blame them. if your started then you gotta finish. i define a sandbagger as someone who does not attack but join like this:
    29.Mac xxxxxx xxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    1 actions 0 heals

11. BoomerSooners

BoomerSooners New Member

Lol does seem like Hawk has himself a secret admirer

flynlowxb and Willie Bizon like this.
  12. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

I agree a "sandbagger" is someone who completes 1 action, takes up a valuable Tier 2 spot, and then waits to see who steps up to deal damage to the boss before doing only the minimum actions.

13. nunya

nunya Member

Sandbagging is someone who is capable of doing more but does not........ Its that simple.....Black Hawk is a giant Sandbagger....

14. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Maybe so, but oh well, list him deal with it in game.

15. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

I have no idea how do you judge others capability, but hello then don't send them your boss simple as that, hand pick players.

16. nunya

nunya Member

17. nunya

nunya Member

Notice that Gatman is in the raid too and NOT doing ANY damage cause he knows that Black Hawk is there just to sabotage it....
    So Gatman took up a top 10 spot and doing no damage and Black Hawk is there just to make sure that everyones effort is for nothing cause he keeps killing us on purpose.

18. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

if we can control others, world would be in a better place, not. no point here complaining about sandbaggers, it totally upto the boss owner to chose their players wisely. agree with jades, in game you have many ways to take him down. but thanks anyway we are getting monthly threshold completed. :D i play on sever 1 so I won't be using that link.

19. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I'm a level 1 want me to destroy it? I'll kill raid health 2 times if wish, remove link LOL
    I'm not trying to be a arse but a link here is no bueno..

20. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

obviously Gatman is being smart, what the point of wasting stam on not dying boss. you should check if the owner or the players on the matter has rival issues, even i and may be most of us do that when rival is too dumb to post boss public. cause we are at war.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.