[LCN] Separate Warmode from normal play

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Garth Jones, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Garth Jones

Garth Jones Member

In itself Warmode is designed as an independent sub section of the game, you fight, punch and list and try avoid going beyond your daily allowance. It's most suitable to the spenders and levelers in the game for they are able to spend lots when it comes to listing other players, I wonder then what Warmode players would think if everything they do should be just for Warmode participants? Specifically when it comes to grabbing a bounty when someone is chain listing everyone in sight. Shouldn't the bounty reward then stay within the realm of Warmode? As it is, anyone outside of Warmode that has the right hardware to attempt to score a bounty may or may not struggle to get a hit in, all I know is that I struggle and get absolutely no where other than the rare attack that goes through which normally ends up with me being killed. If Warmode bounty hunting was just for Warmode participants the money spent can stay within the Warmode fold of hunters. In future, whenever I notice a bounty spree, I'm just going to do something else because I'm tired of trying to break through what seems like a wall of bricks created by everyone with Tablets going for the bounties being posted. It does seem to me though that some changes have been made to bounty hunting, maybe the delay that used to make it fair been removed in favour of the big spenders and levelers I wonder?

2. monica

monica New Member

I agree, I have not been able to get a bounty. They seem to be snapped up almost before they are posted.