proposed new crafting recipes

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by George Burd, May 27, 2015.

1. Blackbeard187

Blackbeard187 New Member

George Burd likes this.
  2. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

I kinda liked that idea myself lol

3. George Burd

I know tge devs have been drooling over these ideas for weeks, how about a update?

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

No update, I've let the developers know that there is an interest in more crafting but until we free up some time from other projects (mostly back-end work right now) this is about as far as it will get. Once we get some available dev time, I'll let you know where this fits in. :)

George Burd likes this.
  5. George Burd

would it help if I give them all their recipe mixes for them , then they just have so come up with stats lol

Chasity likes this.
  6. Krimson King

Krimson King Active Member

I really like this idea...

George Burd likes this.
  7. Krimson King

Or a plague mask....

George Burd likes this.
  8. Krimson King

P
    Pack of drunken monkeys

richylufc and George Burd like this.
  9. George Burd

pssst Mi7ch, have they given any thought on these ideas yet?

10. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Im not sure new crafting is anywhere even on their radar. :(

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I will refer you to post #44 of this thread. Unless I hear something on this, that is where it stands. :)

12. George Burd

Lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely,
    I have nobody for my own
    I'm so lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely
    I have nobody for my own
    I'm so lonely.

again someday we may see something other than mobile updates, and fb config work, sigh double sigh

13. George Burd

[​IMG]+[​IMG]+[​IMG]= Conch Grenade att. 195 def 35

As it turns out if you mix seasickness medicine and indigo dye you get a very explosive mixture that explodes on impact. some disturbed individual started filling conch shells with the mixture and sealing it with wax, the explosion sends hundreds of glass like shards in all directions, the jagged little pieces cause immense bleeding and are hard to remove.

14. George Burd

[​IMG]+[​IMG]+[​IMG]= Bone Matey att 87 def 200

using the magic contained in the cerulean feather the foghorn matey grows a bone armor over his body, able to control it at will, he can form it into claws, swords or cover his body in razor sharp bone spikes. making him slower than normal but a veritable tank in battle. some have even been said to be able to shoot bone spears from their hands like arrows.

15. George Burd

[​IMG]+[​IMG]+[​IMG]=[​IMG] att 200 def 200 sacrificing the boat cat befor the statue allows the blowdart warrior to fuse the cats spirit with his own, the increased speed and agility, turn him into a foe few can stand against

16. George Burd

One is the loneliest number there ever was.......... come on Kano I know I am the only one ho hasnt given up hope but people would really love some upgrades not just for the richest, biggest spenders, biggest raid eaters.......................

17. George Burd

7 votes and a four star rating HELLO over here YOOHOO look at me we need some ATTENTION

18. George Burd

please please please more in crafting give us something, something higher then legendary something

19. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I am still waiting on crafting myself. I wished they realized it can make a major impact in the game. This is why they created it for us quit teasing us and give us the option of more craftable items you can make a dead section come alive again easily with so much craftable stuff.

George Burd and Sir Opinion Alot like this.
  20. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

maybe, but i can beat most in my level range and some higher than me without crafting, so i don't need this myself.