Help finding an item...

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Marius, May 11, 2015.

1. Marius

Marius Member

Any help with where to find the Mountain Blade Axe, or what it looks like... I've just gone blind looking through my inventory trying to find if I had one... :mad:

2. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

What are looking to craft ?...it should show up there..if so click on the pic will take you where to get them..I had a look thru all weapons ...i couldnt find it either...sorry.. o_O....this is WHY we need a search bar in the inventory....It so so time consuming just to find the items one at a time...

Snowtiger likes this.
  3. Marius

Marius Member

it's for a secret item, that's the problem... and yep, a search bar would definitely help!

LaScepter likes this.
  4. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

Hmmm...what is the secret Item called....maybe i can help find it that way..

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

[​IMG]

^ This is what it looks like. It is a drop from the Jotunheim World Wall Hunter Challenge.

6. Marius

Marius Member

Thanks Mi7ch... that'll explain why I couldn't find it! Still need to complete the adventure before the challenge can open! At least I know I wasn't going mad, blind or both... :confused:

7. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

Yes, that is exactly why a search bar would be helpful for inventory. Plus, there have been plenty of times a clan member will ask me about a certain weapon or warrior whether they were looking to craft something, or they maybe are just trying to figure out which would be better to collect to become stronger, and if I don't know the answer off the top of my head, I have to search through my inventory to find the items they are referring too. A search bar would make it so much easier to find the item so that I can give them a quick answer.

Marius and LaScepter like this.
  8. elrusso08

elrusso08 Member

Look This!

Attached Files:

9. Valhalla

Valhalla New Member

Why not add a Search in clan tab like there is in Inner Circle so you can type in what you are looking for to find it easier than scrolling through multiple pages

Englander likes this.
  10. elrusso08

elrusso08 Member

Thanks man >D

11. Englander

Englander Member

a search tab would be great to help find weapons and warriors!!

mark GT and mark-ten like this.
  12. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

this has been brought up several times before with no comments from kano, so it's not going to happen.

Englander likes this.
  13. Blackbeard187

Blackbeard187 New Member

Lion Amulet i would love to know where or how to make it

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The Lion Amulet is a retired gift so it is no longer available. :)

15. Blackbeard187

Blackbeard187 New Member

well ty for tell me